+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2017 TRV Online Application

IMTZ

Jun 14, 2017
Has your application crossed the estimated processing time stated on the IRCC website? If yes, do send a Case Specific Enquiry (Web form on the IRCC website) + email to the relevant visa office to request for expedited processing

I just received the result yesterday, and it was refused due to current employment status. Though i provide COE and bank statement. Any suggestion, how can i satisfy their requirements?

Reactions: ren_kw

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I just received the result yesterday, and it was refused due to current employment status. Though i provide COE and bank statement. Any suggestion, how can i satisfy their requirements?
Sorry to hear you were refused.

You need to post more information about your situation:
1. Purpose and duration of visit

2. Your employment situation: How long have you been working at your current workplace?

3. What documents did you submit as part of the application?

ren_kw

Star Member
Jun 10, 2017
what is your current employment status? and how much money you showed in your bank statement?...

ren_kw

Star Member
Jun 10, 2017

1. Purpose and duration of visit

2. Your employment situation: How long have you been working at your current workplace?

Hi bryanna. I was wondering in purpose of travel. caj I send or put in my application that I need to process government papers and bank stuff that may need my physical appearance. would it add or support my strong ties to my country?..

I also.have incoming plan trips in the next c9ming months. but ai havent booked the flight. Can I include it to my supporting papers for proof if ties to my country?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi bryanna. I was wondering in purpose of travel. caj I send or put in my application that I need to process government papers and bank stuff that may need my physical appearance. would it add or support my strong ties to my country?..

I also.have incoming plan trips in the next c9ming months. but ai havent booked the flight. Can I include it to my supporting papers for proof if ties to my country?
You have already applied for your TRV, right?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
no.. not yet.. Im still preparing the papers since Im not really surr if this will work out.
That's great. I'd been think all this while that you had already applied.

Yes, you can include evidence of all this i.e. to process government papers + bank work + other trips.... as reasons to return by XX date. Evidence is necessary for each of this, including the other trips (hotel or flight bookings)

ren_kw

Star Member
Jun 10, 2017
That's great. I'd been think all this while that you had already applied.

Yes, you can include evidence of all this i.e. to process government papers + bank work + other trips.... as reasons to return by XX date. Evidence is necessary for each of this, including the other trips (hotel or flight bookings)
for processing government papers and bank stuff.. I dont know how to prove or support it since we only do this for walk-in and no appointments. the government stuff Im going to process are mostly my IDs that is needed to be updated in to my married name and status. any suggestion on how to support it?

IMTZ

Jun 14, 2017

1. Purpose and duration of visit - invitation letter from my cousins wedding and his sponsorhip

2. Your employment situation: How long have you been working at your current workplace? - more than a year now. I came from a different

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
for processing government papers and bank stuff.. I dont know how to prove or support it since we only do this for walk-in and no appointments. the government stuff Im going to process are mostly my IDs that is needed to be updated in to my married name and status. any suggestion on how to support it?
These are routine tasks and it will be difficult to show these as reasons to return.

You'll need to think of some other more solid reasons than this

Jun 30, 2017
Hi All,

I submitted online TRV application for my mom on 19th June, on 30th June I got the letter that the application has been submitted along with application number.
Does it usually take so much time just to receive and generate the application number, through a online application in India?

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
It means IRCC is not doing background checks on your application. Hopefully you will get your TRV soon
Hello Bryanna,

I'm really worried now it's been almost 62 days since I've applied for online TRV. Last update was on 17th June :(

I've sent 2 case specific inquiries after 17th june but no reply. The latest inquiry was sent couple of days ago and it can take upto 28days to get a reply.

Could you please tell what should i do now ?

Thank you