+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

may 2015 applicants for citizenship

Behi

Feb 14, 2016
Thanks so much nubee for your reply.
Yes. We applied together and as I said my wife's ecas is not activated.
Thanks again and best wishes for you.

nubee

Star Member
Apr 30, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi everyone,

My status just changed to DM. What does it mean? What is the next step? How long it takes from here typically in Scarborough office?

Thanks!

figgy said:
My husband is now a Canadian Citizen! He had his Oath/Ceremony yesterday in Scarborough.

His timeline is in my signature.

Scarborough office is chaotic! ceremony start time was 1:00, we finally got started at about 1:45, after a lot of moving around and confusion. They would only let each person line up with ONE GUEST. so my dad had to wait until the very end to see if there were any seats left. He was very lucky and got the last seat. Some people had 3 or 4 guests with them. so keep this in mind if you are in Scarborough. Also they were told at least 5 times DO NOT APPLY FOR PASSPORT UNTIL 48 HRS HAS PASSED. so we will wait until next week.

make sure you bring the pink letter, your PR card and your confirmation of permanent residence card- that was all they asked for. but some people didn't have their PR cards and that seemed to create some problems.

ceremony was nice, very moving! I was very excited for everyone there especially the families with young children. Canada is such a great place to live!

good luck to everyone still waiting, it's worth the wait ;D 8)

ari5323

Mar 31, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
12-07-2010
LANDED..........
Dec-08-2011
nubee said:
hi everyone,

My status just changed to DM. What does it mean? What is the next step? How long it takes from here typically in Scarborough office?

Thanks!
Very soon you are a Canadian .

You should asap start practicing usuing eh after eacg sentance, so simple eh ? :p

ari5323

Mar 31, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
12-07-2010
LANDED..........
Dec-08-2011
Folks,
Lets look/talk about our may 2015 trackers.

There are around 10 members that did not update their status. They are still "GREEN" :eek:

Dont tell me that CIC did not start tne process. Hard to belive !

If something is wrong they would have been RQed etc.

Are they so " unlucky" or they just dont care to update the system ?

Can we delete their lines?

I keep thinking the hack is going on ?

shahbj

Mar 13, 2016
Hi ari5323,

Although I am not in green area but here is my time line and showing in blue,

Hi All,

Here is my Timeline,

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on May 12, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 10, 2015.
We started processing your application on September 28, 2015.
This is what my eCAS is showing.I check almost every day and no change yet.I live downtown Toronto.Any suggestions when will be Canadian citizen Smiley

Can you comment or throw some light on my case?

ari5323

Mar 31, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
12-07-2010
LANDED..........
Dec-08-2011
shahbj said:
Hi ari5323,

Although I am not in green area but here is my time line and showing in blue,

Hi All,

Here is my Timeline,

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on May 12, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 10, 2015.
We started processing your application on September 28, 2015.
This is what my eCAS is showing.I check almost every day and no change yet.I live downtown Toronto.Any suggestions when will be Canadian citizen Smiley

Can you comment or throw some light on my case?
shahbj,

I dont work for the CIC office, rumors say it that downtown Toronto is very slow.
We have a friend here on the forum ( turbo) that is still waiting almost a year.

I though have a trick to get your test exam fast, it happened to me, I am not a liar ( ask my mom, what a good boy I am)

BUY A "NUNREFUNDABLE TICKET FOR A TRIP" :p and as we all know, when you dont want to get invited to the test, you WILL be invited :p :p :p

Question, How many days did you had 1095 or more ?
your friend,
Ari

ondulator

Jun 10, 2015
I just checked online - my file got updated over the weekend and my oath ceremony is on April 6th.

You and I wrote the test on the same day. So hopefully you'll have your date very soon as well =)

nubee said:
hi everyone,

Thanks!

nubee

Star Member
Apr 30, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats!!!! That's a great news. :)

ondulator said:
I just checked online - my file got updated over the weekend and my oath ceremony is on April 6th.

You and I wrote the test on the same day. So hopefully you'll have your date very soon as well =)

milamam

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
Hi
Can you tell me which office as my husband still waiting for test ... :( :( :( :(

friendly1301 said:
Hi all,

I got my Oath invited letter yesterday.

My time line

20150525 received by cic
20150719 AOR
20150925 IP
20151208 Fingerprints requested
20160128 Test
20160329 Oath

nubee

Star Member
Apr 30, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey, you were very right. I just got letter to take oath in mail. Its on April 6th. Looks like we are meeting again :)

Thanks everyone in this group for making it a great journey.

I am around to be of any help.

Best,

ondulator said: