Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
12-07-2010
LANDED..........
Dec-08-2011
Folks,
I'm IP. And I'm so happy.
This morning around 07:03 am the phone rang. I have been in shower and I could not jumped out fast enough to pick up the phone.
Turns out that phone call were not from CIC :p :p

samreentariq

Jan 8, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
05-12-2011
AOR Received.
12-02-2012
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
28-05-2012
Med's Request
06-08-2012
Med's Done....
17-08-2012
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
15-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
07-10-2012
Congrats to everyone who went to IP recently.

nubee

Star Member
Apr 30, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

did anyone download MP3 of discover guide? Is it possible to download it as one file? On CIC site, its available for download but each chapter as a separate file.

Thanks,

nubee

Star Member
Apr 30, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

did anyone download MP3 of discover Canada - citizenship test guide? Is it possible to download it as one file? On CIC site, its available for download but each chapter as a separate file.

Thanks,

sjakub

Sep 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nubee said:
On CIC site, its available for download but each chapter as a separate file.
Not true, the main download is the whole thing:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/multimedia/audio/discover/index.asp

This is the file:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/multimedia/audio/discover/Discover%20Canada.mp3

oren

May 8, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HAHAHA!! You and your funny comments lol!!
ari5323 said:
Folks,
I'm IP. And I'm so happy.
This morning around 07:03 am the phone rang. I have been in shower and I could not jumped out fast enough to pick up the phone.
Turns out that phone call were not from CIC :p :p

Please add yourselves on the tracker sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jDOqiILRSPU01t6UukQ9krCWBvaroaIkOPZcjoENMyw/edit?pli=1#gid=0
tigerskk said:
My status changed to In Process today, what is the next step. when file transferred to local office -- any idea
Sept12 said:
I got my oath invitation on 01 sept for 12 sept ;D ;D ;D ;D

No more File Transferred line.
social w said:
i am wondering if file transfered line appears in the citizenship application??

oren

May 8, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What I saw in this thread goes something like the 'File Transfer line' aren't being used anymore since June 11 and so far none from May had one, it all went straight to Test Invite.

What does the CAS case status in process mean?

“In process” means that a case processing centre or visa office has received an application but has not finalized it yet. Therefore, for the rest of the application processing time, Client Application Status (CAS) will show the application’s status as “in process.”

and

IN
PROCESS

(A decision has not been made yet.)

Application In Process
Your file has been sent to the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) office closest to your home for processing.

The CIC office will complete the necessary steps for a citizenship judge to make a decision on your application. If additional information or documents are needed, the CIC office will contact you.

If you are between the ages of 18 and 54, you will have to write the citizenship test. The citizenship test will determine if you meet the language and knowledge requirements for citizenship. You will be notified by mail about the time and place of your test. Once you receive your acknowledgment letter and the booklet called Discover Canada by mail, you should begin to study for the test. Applicants who are 55 years old or older and minors are not required to take the citizenship test.

An interview with a citizenship judge may also be required. Should this be necessary, you will be notified by mail about the time and place of your interview.

Application Withdrawn
If you wish to withdraw your application, you must advise us before a decision on your application has been made.

NOBODYLIKEME said:
No more File Transferred line.

Why did u say that, are you sure. some applicants still receive this update on e case

NOBODYLIKEME

Star Member
Mar 21, 2015
oren said:
What I saw in this thread goes something like the 'File Transfer line' aren't being used anymore since June 11 and so far none from May had one, it all went straight to Test Invite.

What does the CAS case status in process mean?

“In process” means that a case processing centre or visa office has received an application but has not finalized it yet. Therefore, for the rest of the application processing time, Client Application Status (CAS) will show the application's status as “in process.”

and

IN
PROCESS

(A decision has not been made yet.)

Application In Process
Your file has been sent to the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) office closest to your home for processing.

The CIC office will complete the necessary steps for a citizenship judge to make a decision on your application. If additional information or documents are needed, the CIC office will contact you.

If you are between the ages of 18 and 54, you will have to write the citizenship test. The citizenship test will determine if you meet the language and knowledge requirements for citizenship. You will be notified by mail about the time and place of your test. Once you receive your acknowledgment letter and the booklet called Discover Canada by mail, you should begin to study for the test. Applicants who are 55 years old or older and minors are not required to take the citizenship test.

An interview with a citizenship judge may also be required. Should this be necessary, you will be notified by mail about the time and place of your interview.

Application Withdrawn
If you wish to withdraw your application, you must advise us before a decision on your application has been made.
I hope so actually, this could fast the processing time. but we can't say for sure LOT line update will no longer appear. May spreadsheet does not have this column. For June applicants, It is early to judge. Most applicants received test invite are from Vancouver office, so we don't know it updates e case by LOT or just send them test invite directly. for April applicants (to those I belong) many people still receive LOT line while others not....

rfirmeza

Jul 8, 2015
Paint me blue!

I checked my status today and:

"We started processing your application on September 9, 2015."

I was almost feeling like a lonely green line.

samreentariq

Jan 8, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
05-12-2011
AOR Received.
12-02-2012
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
28-05-2012
Med's Request
06-08-2012
Med's Done....
17-08-2012
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
15-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
07-10-2012
rfirmeza said:
Paint me blue!

I checked my status today and:

"We started processing your application on September 9, 2015."

I was almost feeling like a lonely green line.
Congrats

tigerskk

Mar 2, 2015
i think we should add one more column in spread sheet "File Transfer to Local Office".

this will be helpful to see how long it will take to transfer to local office

oren

May 8, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That topic got discussed previously on this thread. People were asking to remove people and to remove column.
So before we had that "File Transfer to Local Office" but since June 11, 2015 from In-Process it jumps to Test Invite. They don't show Transfer line anymore in e-Cas, I guess that's the trend now.

We will see how others, non-Vancouver, will get a new line - LOT or Test Invite. If LOT comes back then for sure someone will put it again on the spreadsheet. Right now there's no use to have those columns as we don't have data to input.