+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

may 2015 applicants for citizenship

applicant361

Star Member
Mar 19, 2015
rfirmeza said:
I agree with the cleaning up the spreadsheet, more in the sense of the inactive members than eliminating the columns.
Members that haven't updated a very old timeline (such as AOR expected) and haven't manifested themselves should not be distorting the statistics. Most likely they already received their AOR but never updated anywhere.

Sauerkrautfresser, AN91, Farahtalha, shahram56 are you guys around? Your AOR deadline has passed since mid-July, any updates

Also wert, Yivet and pen should manifest themselves.
I also dislike the fact that someone has locked the spreadsheet. this is a public spreadsheet and doesn't belong to anyone. It is a bit presumptuous to lock it.

oren

May 8, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I agree with column but not with inactive. This was a topic already few pages back. Some people don't go to forum specially now that it's not so active anymore and just look at the spreadsheet. We really don't know if they haven't received AoR yet or might be on vacation, just give them the benefit of a doubt.

chikloo

Feb 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
applicant361 said:
I also dislike the fact that someone has locked the spreadsheet. this is a public spreadsheet and doesn't belong to anyone. It is a bit presumptuous to lock it.
Hi,

I think it is better if there are multiple administrators. I think open spreadsheet will be ruined if someone who does not know to handle it. So we can include there are four active members to be the admin.

Please let me know if this is a valid suggestion.

Also if someone in the admin is done with their application. They can transfer their rights to someone responsible again to continue the updates.

Also we can create a copy which can be open to public in case some one wants to play around with it. This can be refreshed once a week on Tuesday like CIC :)

chikloo

Feb 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oren said:
I agree with column but not with inactive. This was a topic already few pages back. Some people don't go to forum specially now that it's not so active anymore and just look at the spreadsheet. We really don't know if they haven't received AoR yet or might be on vacation, just give them the benefit of a doubt.
We need not remove inactive people. We can let them be there. Among 150 people 9 are inactive which we live with as anomaly. I think clean up for columns for sure needed.

MiriamT

May 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-03-2009
File Transfer...
09-03-2009
Med's Done....
28-10-2008
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2009
LANDED..........
27-11-2009
chikloo said:
We need not remove inactive people. We can let them be there. Among 150 people 9 are inactive which we live with as anomaly. I think clean up for columns for sure needed.
In another tracker (I believe the March one), inactive users are not deleted, just moved to a section for those who are inactive. If at any point they return and become active again, their information is moved to the active section.

chikloo

Feb 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MiriamT said:
In another tracker (I believe the March one), inactive users are not deleted, just moved to a section for those who are inactive. If at any point they return and become active again, their information is moved to the active section.
You are right. We can add a column at the end of the sheet to show "I" = In active and "A"=active. All "I" status can be clubbed together at the bottom of the sheet.

We can try sending an inbox message to those inactive users and see if they have any update.

tidebreaker

Star Member
Apr 10, 2012
Calgary, AB
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Logged in and saw this message today.

3. We started processing your application on August 5, 2015.

Good luck to us all!

rachiy

May 9, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2012
AOR Received.
12-09-2012
File Transfer...
12-09-2012
Med's Done....
16-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-01-2013
LANDED..........
29-01-2013
chikloo said:
Hi,

I think it is better if there are multiple administrators. I think open spreadsheet will be ruined if someone who does not know to handle it. So we can include there are four active members to be the admin.

Please let me know if this is a valid suggestion.

Also if someone in the admin is done with their application. They can transfer their rights to someone responsible again to continue the updates.

Also we can create a copy which can be open to public in case some one wants to play around with it. This can be refreshed once a week on Tuesday like CIC :)
In the time since I added my name to the spreadsheet I have had my city, date received, and AOR date changed to something not even remotely close to what I had entered. These changes all happened at different times - weeks apart, so it wasn't one person that just messed it all up in one go. I am sure this has happened to others as well.
Maybe locking or at least restricting the spreadsheet is a good idea!

oren

May 8, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think I remember that incident. Your location became Calgary. I was able to track what happened then.

rachiy said:
In the time since I added my name to the spreadsheet I have had my city, date received, and AOR date changed to something not even remotely close to what I had entered. These changes all happened at different times - weeks apart, so it wasn't one person that just messed it all up in one go. I am sure this has happened to others as well.
Maybe locking or at least restricting the spreadsheet is a good idea!

I wonder how jhoie_kyut did with his test/interview last Aug 12th.

I agree with chikloo & MiriamT.

SHAHRAM56

Jul 22, 2015
Dear Friends,
I am Still alive!!! :(
now it is almost 3 mount that I forwarded my documents and I didn't revived AOR by mail,Email or in online web site!!!
I asked for urgent processing and I attached a confirmation letter from my employer that signed by our president.
they confirmed that I need to have my passport as soon as possible but result was interesting.
I called 4 times but they don't have any information just they check something in online website "that I check every time" and they told me you have to wait - nobody knows
I can not forward new documents regarding to new rules from June 10th So I am very nervous and I don't know how can I track or follow up.
I have signed receipt from Canada express post that indicated some body with name " DL " revived my documents
If you have any information please let me know and I appreciated.

oren

May 8, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I wonder if your MP can help you escalate your case since you requested for urgent processing and no one in CIC wants to entertain you :/

SHAHRAM56 said:
Dear Friends,
I am Still alive!!! :(
now it is almost 3 mount that I forwarded my documents and I didn't revived AOR by mail,Email or in online web site!!!
I asked for urgent processing and I attached a confirmation letter from my employer that signed by our president.
they confirmed that I need to have my passport as soon as possible but result was interesting.
I called 4 times but they don't have any information just they check something in online website "that I check every time" and they told me you have to wait - nobody knows
I can not forward new documents regarding to new rules from June 10th So I am very nervous and I don't know how can I track or follow up.
I have signed receipt from Canada express post that indicated some body with name " DL " revived my documents
If you have any information please let me know and I appreciated.

legolas

Jul 21, 2015
Brampton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-01-2012
It appears that the files sent from Brampton location is taking forever to go "In Process" status. Other locations are way quicker. My file is from the Brampton location. I guess nothing to do but "Keep Calm and Wait".

Bigudi

May 22, 2015
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2015
AOR Received.
20-07-2015
LANDED..........
08-08-2011
I haven't been checking my ecas for a long while now. I've been working almost 16 hours a day and all I want when I get home is my couch.

I imagine that by now my application must be already in process or about to be in process (looking other applications of the spreadsheet). I'll try to take a look this week and hopefully update my status on the spreadsheet.

Cheers!

SHAHRAM56

Jul 22, 2015
That is fifth time that I talked to CIC call center,
Today, he asked for some more information (Post Track number, which date and who signed your post receipt, my tel number)
So I hope some body will following for my application,
Is there any update from other friends that they have same problem like me?? "Sauerkrautfresser, AN91, Farahtalha"

chikloo

Feb 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got a letter from sydney to send photocopies of all landing passport. Looks like the application will be delayed