+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

may 2015 applicants for citizenship

chikloo

Feb 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chikloo said:
Hi,
I think these columns (Transferred to local office (date) Local Office Name IP to Local Office (days) Rec'vd line disappeared AOR to disappear (days)) are no longer relevant. 3 or 4 of them have rec'd test invite without LOT line. If we remove these fields from the sheet then we will have enough space to look at the progress better for test or RQ date.

also AOR expected around by are irrelevant now as 90% of us already have it the "Rec'd to AOR (days)" should give this to any existing/future applicants who join the may group.

Just a suggestion. Please care to comment and the sheet owner please make the change if everyone agrees.

Guys no comment on this?

Hatcoco

Aug 25, 2010
oscar2323 said:
i received my AoR yesterday by mail. It was dated July 16, 2015.
Happy for receiving it.
Please can you tell me if you received your backdated AOR by postal mail or email? I wonder why your AOR dated July 16 was received on August 12. I have the same issue as you did, my ECAS has been active for 3days now with just '1. We received your application for Citizenship...' No AOR however. (I'm from the June applicants though)

Thanks in advance.

Hatcoco

Aug 25, 2010
oscar2323 said:
I received it by postal mail on Aug 12 (AoR dated July 16).
E-Cas was activated around July 18 with only Line 1.

Thank you very much for the reply Oscar2323. All the best for the rest of the process

na123

Star Member
Dec 28, 2014
I agree with Chikloo, the sheet could use some cleanup. AOR estimates are no longer needed, I also noticed that on some other sheets they remove some inactive members to give a better indication of the overall process.

I am expecting the Sep-Nov period to see a lot of activity.

ari5323

Mar 31, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
12-07-2010
LANDED..........
Dec-08-2011
na123 said:
I agree with Chikloo, the sheet could use some cleanup. AOR estimates are no longer needed, I also noticed that on some other sheets they remove some inactive members to give a better indication of the overall process.

I am expecting the Sep-Nov period to see a lot of activity.
I agree

jassi_cool1980

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2011
guleph on
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
8 bands
File Transfer...
march 2010
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
march 2011
LANDED..........
9'th of june 2011
Wht if I wanna go on holiday for three mths , in winter . Should I inform cic or not

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
jassi_cool1980 said:
Wht if I wanna go on holiday for three mths , in winter . Should I inform cic or not
Read this important link:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=911&t=5

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/citizenship/become-after.asp

Please read these both links carefully.

Philbrook

Jul 3, 2015
I am still seeing received on JULY 04th, 2015. I am from Etobicoke west
does location have something to do with delay. Process is slow since changes
was put in place. I believe that some peoples post are inactive because of CIC

rfirmeza

Jul 8, 2015
I agree with the cleaning up the spreadsheet, more in the sense of the inactive members than eliminating the columns.
Members that haven't updated a very old timeline (such as AOR expected) and haven't manifested themselves should not be distorting the statistics. Most likely they already received their AOR but never updated anywhere.

Sauerkrautfresser, AN91, Farahtalha, shahram56 are you guys around? Your AOR deadline has passed since mid-July, any updates

Also wert, Yivet and pen should manifest themselves.