+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

may 2015 applicants for citizenship

marcm

Jul 8, 2015
Hey guys,

Just a quick note to say there's been no news yet on my resubmitted application. Fingers crossed I get AIR soon ???

marcm said:
We decided to resubmit just my application for the time being. I sent this off on Friday via Xpresspost and was received on Monday (yesterday). Anyone know how long I should expect to wait for an update? Another 2 months? :S

gireep

Star Member
May 1, 2011
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
02-06-2011
LANDED..........
23rd sept 2011
Hello Friends,

online status now changed to 'In Progress'' and a new line added.

"3.We started processing your application on August 10, 2015."

jassi_cool1980

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2011
guleph on
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
8 bands
File Transfer...
march 2010
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
march 2011
LANDED..........
9'th of june 2011
gireep said:
Hello Friends,

online status now changed to 'In Progress'' and a new line added.

"3.We started processing your application on August 10, 2015."
congrats

TomTony

Star Member
Apr 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
marcm said:
Hey guys,

Just a quick note to say there's been no news yet on my resubmitted application. Fingers crossed I get AIR soon ???
My friend, you have resubmitted the application in July! At this time CIC is opening the applications received in the beginning of June! So it is OK if they send you AOR after a month from now... Good luck :)

oren

May 8, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh how come your friend resubmitted?

TomTony said:
My friend, you have resubmitted the application in July! At this time CIC is opening the applications received in the beginning of June! So it is OK if they send you AOR after a month from now... Good luck :)
Another one got a test invite from Vancouver!! Now there's 4-5 people who got their test invites. Congrats.

MiriamT

May 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-03-2009
File Transfer...
09-03-2009
Med's Done....
28-10-2008
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2009
LANDED..........
27-11-2009
aburana said:
Thank you Oren. I hope it is not too difficult... :)
aburana, I saw in the tracker that you've gotten RQ'd. Did they give you a reason why?

chikloo

Feb 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
I think these columns (Transferred to local office (date) Local Office Name IP to Local Office (days) Rec'vd line disappeared AOR to disappear (days)) are no longer relevant. 3 or 4 of them have rec'd test invite without LOT line. If we remove these fields from the sheet then we will have enough space to look at the progress better for test or RQ date.

also AOR expected around by are irrelevant now as 90% of us already have it the "Rec'd to AOR (days)" should give this to any existing/future applicants who join the may group.

Just a suggestion. Please care to comment and the sheet owner please make the change if everyone agrees.

aburana

Apr 20, 2012
MiriamT said:
aburana, I saw in the tracker that you've gotten RQ'd. Did they give you a reason why?

Hi, I live close to the border and had many day trips, which I listed on the residence calculator. They need photocopy of each page of my passport to verify them.

TomTony

Star Member
Apr 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oren said:
Oh how come your friend resubmitted?

Another one got a test invite from Vancouver!! Now there's 4-5 people who got their test invites. Congrats.
I think marcm's case was different. CIC gave him the option to resubmit the application.

ari5323

Mar 31, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
12-07-2010
LANDED..........
Dec-08-2011
MiriamT said:

Miriam,

You and i submited same day, was picked up same minute by CIC lucky you got IP and I am still stock with recived (-: :mad: :mad: :mad:

TomTony

Star Member
Apr 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aburana said:
Hi, I live close to the border and had many day trips, which I listed on the residence calculator. They need photocopy of each page of my passport to verify them.
What is the time period in the RQ they gave you? Is it only for the period which you have lived in Canada? Or it includes the time (one year) before coming to Canada?

ari5323

Mar 31, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
12-07-2010
LANDED..........
Dec-08-2011
TomTony said:
What is the time period in the RQ they gave you? Is it only for the period which you have lived in Canada? Or it includes the time (one year) before coming to Canada?
Normally they want to know all about you the last 4 years before you applied

TomTony

Star Member
Apr 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ari5323 said:
Normally they want to know all about you the last 4 years before you applied
Yeah, but the subject of CIT0520 is (NOTICE TO APPLICANT- REQUEST FOR DOCUMENTARY EVIDENCE OF YOUR RESIDENCE IN CANADA).

MiriamT

May 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-03-2009
File Transfer...
09-03-2009
Med's Done....
28-10-2008
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2009
LANDED..........
27-11-2009
ari5323 said:
Miriam,

You and i submited same day, was picked up same minute by CIC lucky you got IP and I am still stock with recived (-: :mad: :mad: :mad:
LOL well, your AOR came 8 days before mine, now it's time for you to wait your application to start processing after mine so things are more equal :p