+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

may 2015 applicants for citizenship

oren

May 8, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There might be a chance that the CIC agent mistyped your email address. You might want to contact CIC to let them know.

Rock2015 said:
I didn't receive AOR by email, however i found on my ecas that my application was received on June 3rd and they sent me an acknowledgment of receiving my application on July 24th.
I didn't receive a mail or email (although I checked that my email was written correctly and included on the application). Any clue guys?? Should I worry or the ecas status is more important??

DAEMON SALVATORE

Star Member
Feb 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 11, 2011
AOR Received.
January 16, 2012
Passport Req..
June 27th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
July 5th 2012
LANDED..........
July 13th 2012
Received AOR this morning 8:33 am (EST) caught with some work so couldn't post

ari5323

Mar 31, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
12-07-2010
LANDED..........
Dec-08-2011
Destined said:
Dear Friends,
I can not access my E-cas today.
It says
"We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:"

Me and my wife crosschecked the entered information several times but it still gives the same response.

Till yesterday,It was saying that They received my application and sent me acknowledgement on July 2.
I was waiting for the status to go "In PRocess"

Did any others face my situation over the weekend??

Thankyou
May be you pressed on the option accedently ?

Remove website access to my application status and address information.

Note: This means you or anyone else will no longer be able to access your application status and address information on this website. You will have to contact us to learn about changes to your application status and to update your address information.

Remove access

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Destined said:
thankyou TomTony,
I tried all methods but it still wont work. I tried giving my applciation number, PR number and others as well. Why did they remove my Ecas status . Is there some thing bad going on with my application?? :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

Any other senior members please respond. ??? ??? ??? ???

I can not access my E-cas since last 3 days.
It says
"We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:"

I crosschecked the entered information several times but it still gives the same response.

Till Friday,It was saying that They received my application and sent me acknowledgement on July 2.
I was waiting for the status to go "In PRocess"

Thankyou.
Were you able to access e-cas before?

Did you legally change your name? If yes, try old surname and if that does not work then try new surname.
If you have just one name (means no surname or no given name) then put that name in surname/family name field on e-cas
You should use your client id that is printed at front of the pr card which is in 8 digit numeric format xxxx-xxxx. If that does not work use PR card number that is printed on the back of PR card starting with alphabet usually "P". Choose the drop down "Identification Type" accordingly.

Destined

Star Member
Jul 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thankyou Ari5323 & CoolguySam,
I must have tried more then 30-40 such different combinations.
As a second opinion, I also took help of my wife filling the forms.

There might be two possibilities: I had a legal Name change that might be one reason So I better start trying with my new legal name
and/ OR I might have accidentally opted out from Ecas status. I will call the call center and ask for the status.

Thankyou for your valuable suggestions. :) :) :)

thecoolguysam said:

Did you legally change your name? If yes, try old surname and if that does not work then try new surname.
If you have just one name (means no surname or no given name) then put that name in surname/family name field on e-cas
You should use your client id that is printed at front of the pr card which is in 8 digit numeric format xxxx-xxxx. If that does not work use PR card number that is printed on the back of PR card starting with alphabet usually "P". Choose the drop down "Identification Type" accordingly.

pl840502

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I wonder what will happen after "in process" now. It seems there wasn't any "transferred to local office" anymore after June. People either have no updates or they just get a test date directly...No other progress we can check anymore :-X

Destined

Star Member
Jul 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ari & CoolguySam: I can see my e-cas status now. :D :D :D
New lesson Learnt: 8) 8) 8) 8)
I used my new name to login - as per CoolGuySam's suggestion and It worked.
(I had a legal name change & My e-cas will only work with my new name now. Till last Friday I could use only my old name but now they updated the records and My E-cas is showing new name.
My status has changed to Inprocess. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
+1 for Both Ari & CoolGuySam.

thecoolguysam said:

rfirmeza

Jul 8, 2015
ari5323 said:
May be you pressed on the option accedently ?

Remove website access to my application status and address information.

Note: This means you or anyone else will no longer be able to access your application status and address information on this website. You will have to contact us to learn about changes to your application status and to update your address information.

Remove access
On the same topic of ECAS not activated, I was initially using my Last name only and for some reason my last name in the application is "Middle name + Last name". Not sure why.

I was able to see my ECAS after trying that combination. I am still "Received"

rachiy

May 9, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2012
AOR Received.
12-09-2012
File Transfer...
12-09-2012
Med's Done....
16-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-01-2013
LANDED..........
29-01-2013
Destined said:
(I had a legal name change & My e-cas will only work with my new name now. Till last Friday I could use only my old name but now they updated the records and My E-cas is showing new name.
Exact same thing happened to me. I just noticed it today. I am now In Process in E-cas with my new married name :) :) :)

Philbrook

Jul 3, 2015
Have not seen any changes on ECAS since July 04,I am seeing Received need to see in Process.
Is their a slow down is anyone around my time got theirs change to Process.
Optimistic!!!!!!

oren

May 8, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats everyone!!

DAEMON SALVATORE said:
Received AOR this morning 8:33 am (EST) caught with some work so couldn't post
Destined said:
rachiy said:
Exact same thing happened to me. I just noticed it today. I am now In Process in E-cas with my new married name :) :) :)

oren

May 8, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Not too sure what's your timeline but some applicants still haven't even receive their AoR/In Process.

Philbrook said:
Have not seen any changes on ECAS since July 04,I am seeing Received need to see in Process.
Is their a slow down is anyone around my time got theirs change to Process.
Optimistic!!!!!!

oscar2323

Jun 6, 2015
applied on may 27, 2015.
still no AoR till this moment.
But my E-CAS is strangely activated since july 20, 2015, with only line #1 which mention that my application was received on may 27, 2015 .
but no mention of AoR and I did not receive any AoR email!
can somebody give me some explanations!!!

na123

Star Member
Dec 28, 2014
Being able to view you application in ecas means that your application is in the system and that somebody actually entered your information there so that is a good thing. However no receiving an email notification could be due to a wrong email address or it went to a junk folder, it could be as simple as your email for example is .ca and it was sent to .com

Anyway I think that you should actually be considered as received AOR on July 20.

oscar2323 said:
applied on may 27, 2015.
still no AoR till this moment.
But my E-CAS is strangely activated since july 20, 2015, with only line #1 which mention that my application was received on may 27, 2015 .
but no mention of AoR and I did not receive any AoR email!
can somebody give me some explanations!!!