+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

may 2015 applicants for citizenship

oren

May 8, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Below is the most up-to-date statistics. We currently have 81 applicants with delivery received date and 7 AoRs.
Please don't sort any columns and don't restore versions that are not 'Applications Mailed = 81' or more so that we don't accidentally delete anyone.
Those June 1-3 'received' applicants can still remain if they want to since they signed their applications during the month of May.
There are some blank entries like no received date by CIC, most of them sent their applications during the month of May, and might go back later to do some updates.

Please try not to delete anything, if possible, just edit your own entry or when someone is asking for help like data entry or an update. Thank you. ;)

ari5323

Mar 31, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
12-07-2010
LANDED..........
Dec-08-2011
oren said:
Below is the most up-to-date statistics. We currently have 81 applicants with delivery received date and 7 AoRs.
Please don't sort any columns and don't restore versions that are not 'Applications Mailed = 81' or more so that we don't accidentally delete anyone.
Those June 1-3 'received' applicants can still remain if they want to since they signed their applications during the month of May.
There are some blank entries like no received date by CIC, most of them sent their applications during the month of May, and might go back later to do some updates.

Please try not to delete anything, if possible, just edit your own entry or when someone is asking for help like data entry or an update. Thank you. ;)

Mama Mia I am invited back to put my details on the file.thank you Oren, I'm so happy. God listened to my prayers. Will add it when I'm home, from my PC :p

oren

May 8, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Are you the done that had a special meaning and want to stay in May?
I think your info is there under the name Ari. If you're that Single Toronto Fedex May 28 June 1 Ari then you just need to put your complete your name :)
I can't help and edit it right now.

And no problem, I try and look after the spreadsheet whenever I can.

ari5323 said:
Mama Mia I am invited back to put my details on the file.thank you Oren, I'm so happy. God listened to my prayers. Will add it when I'm home, from my PC :p

Crimea

Aug 20, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys!

One more May applicant :)

Application type - Family
Location - Vancouver
Application mailed - May 25, 2015
Application received - May 28, 2015
Courier - Canada Post Express
Received by Dar(or Dav?) Lewi(s?)

oren

May 8, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Welcome fellow May applicant.

Crimea said:
Hi guys!

One more May applicant :)

Application type - Family
Location - Vancouver
Application mailed - May 25, 2015
Application received - May 28, 2015
Courier - Canada Post Express
Received by Dar(or Dav?) Lewi(s?)

ari5323

Mar 31, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
12-07-2010
LANDED..........
Dec-08-2011
Oren,
yesterday on June 17 around 8 PM I had a business meeting at lobby of the luxury Thompson hotel, southwest Toronto.
As we I am seating there and waiting for the man i am about to meet to arrive, Suddenly I could see a commotion happening, as I looked closer I realized the his honor the citizen and immigration minister Mr. Christ Alexander came in with a crowd of lawyers and his assistance stuff surrounding him .
I saw my good chance and I made my effort and came very close to the minister and a asked him : "your honor" I said, when will you release a few more AOR to the poor May 2015 applicants?
The minister stood for a while, he looked at me straight to my eyes, he smiled his million dollar smile and told/asked me : What the hack is that Aor that you guys are so desperately waiting for?
I felt lost and ashamed, and I woke up with a cold sweat on my face.

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( LIFE IS TOUGH ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

ahm2299

Jan 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
waived
ari5323 said:
Oren,
yesterday on June 17 around 8 PM I had a business meeting at lobby of the luxury Thompson hotel, southwest Toronto.
As we I am seating there and waiting for the man i am about to meet to arrive, Suddenly I could see a commotion happening, as I looked closer I realized the his honor the citizen and immigration minister Mr. Christ Alexander came in with a crowd of lawyers and his assistance stuff surrounding him .
I saw my good chance and I made my effort and came very close to the minister and a asked him : "your honor" I said, when will you release a few more AOR to the poor May 2015 applicants?
The minister stood for a while, he looked at me straight to my eyes, he smiled his million dollar smile and told/asked me : What the hack is that Aor that you guys are so desperately waiting for?

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( LIFE IS TOUGH ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
Funny

oren

May 8, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hahaha lol nightmare eh?

OT: check your inbox

ari5323 said:
Oren,

Ngh

Jun 12, 2015
Received AOR at 7:42 am via email :)

Citizenship: Single
App sent: May 4, 2015
App rcvd: May 6, 2015
Signed by: DL

chikloo

Feb 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ngh said:
Your timeline please and also can you please let me know the email id it came from. I will add that the address book to avoid it going into spam.

Ngh

Jun 12, 2015
Ngh said:

Sender mail id is: Do Not Reply - Ne Pas Repondre (Client-update-mise-a-jour @ cic.gc.ca)
Subject: Citizenship & Immigration Canada: Information about (application number goes here)

Badshah bhai

Star Member
Nov 25, 2010
This Information for my son who applied for Adult application for citizenship on 28th April . received in CIC by 1st May 2015.
today AOR received at 18th june 2015 by email at 7.42 Am.. This for KUro Mishra. Please update the information.

when i called CIC on 12th june call centre Agent said their is no record of this application. i said what does it mean they said " application has been sent back". So do not trust on the information by CIC agent.

oren

May 8, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Another May 6. Congrats!! DL again. Most times it's DL or DS S hehehe...

Ngh said:

oren

May 8, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Both of you and Ngh received AoR at 7:42am today. Coincidence? Perhaps... Who signed your son's package?

Badshah bhai said:
This Information for my son who applied for Adult application for citizenship on 28th April . received in CIC by 1st May 2015.
today AOR received at 18th june 2015 by email at 7.42 Am.. This for KUro Mishra. Please update the information.

when i called CIC on 12th june call centre Agent said their is no record of this application. i said what does it mean they said " application has been sent back". So do not trust on the information by CIC agent.