Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
12-07-2010
LANDED..........
Dec-08-2011
AmandaHsu said:
Only 2..... can you go back to the restaurant and have a late late dinner again? so we can have more AOR tomorrow ;D

by the way, congratulations to all the new AOR receivers.
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) THIS TIME FOR A CHANGE, A GOOD KOREAN ONE MIGHT DO THE JOB :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

oren

May 8, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Haha Korean! Yey!

Hope more AoR this week. Been checking my email :3

ari5323 said:
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) THIS TIME FOR A CHANGE, A GOOD KOREAN ONE MIGHT DO THE JOB :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Cairo

Star Member
Mar 18, 2011
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good morning all,

Just received my AOR this morning by email. It came through at 06:30, Mississauga time. I have updated the spreadsheet. We applied as family application and so far we received one AOR, which was addressed to me as a main applicant. I called up the CIC to verify if we will receive further AOR's for each of the family members, the agent confirmed that one AOR should suffice had all the applications been sent in one package. Family members may still receive their respective AOR's though.

I do not qualify as a May applicant as I mailed my application on April 30th but I thought this would be a reference for all May applicants. It's moving folks.

Here is my timeline so far:
Application mailed: April 30, 2015
Application Received: May 4
AOR Received: June 17
Application Received to AOR days: 44

Best of luck to all of you.

Thanks.

ari5323

Mar 31, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
12-07-2010
LANDED..........
Dec-08-2011
Cairo said:
Good morning all,

Just received my AOR this morning by email. It came through at 06:30, Mississauga time. I have updated the spreadsheet. We applied as family application and so far we received one AOR, which was addressed to me as a main applicant. I called up the CIC to verify if we will receive further AOR's for each of the family members, the agent confirmed that one AOR should suffice had all the applications been sent in one package. Family members may still receive their respective AOR's though.

I do not qualify as a May applicant as I mailed my application on April 30th but I thought this would be a reference for all May applicants. It's moving folks.

Thanks.
Wow congrats wow :)

jassi_cool1980

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2011
guleph on
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
8 bands
File Transfer...
march 2010
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
march 2011
LANDED..........
9'th of june 2011
Cairo said:
Good morning all,

Thx for update

Thx for the update

Thanks.

oren

May 8, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats!!

Cairo said:
Good morning all,

Thanks.

DAEMON SALVATORE

Star Member
Feb 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 11, 2011
AOR Received.
January 16, 2012
Passport Req..
June 27th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
July 5th 2012
LANDED..........
July 13th 2012

Bigudi

May 22, 2015
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2015
AOR Received.
20-07-2015
LANDED..........
08-08-2011
nubee said:
Hey, don't loose heart.

Our AOR is on the way :)

Sure thing, friend. Let's keep confidence!
Cheers! ;D

CanCanCit

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cairo said:
Good morning all,

Thanks.
Congrats friend! Thanks for spreading the hope!

Cairo

Star Member
Mar 18, 2011
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I went back in time to when we applied for immigration 5 years ago with all the procedure, lost files and the wait times. It seemed like ages back then. The clock seemed to have stopped at times. But time passed, we came to Canada and here we are, almost there as Canadian Citizens.
I see things in life as milestones to be achieved. Coming to Canada was definitely one of them. With few more goals to go and looking back at my life's timeline, history does feel like a breeze now compared to what's in the bag for me. Time does fly!

I think I've had too much coffee this morning but hey, it's a bright sunny day here in Mississauga!

Believe to achieve. Good luck to you all.

Thank you everyone.

CanCanCit

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cairo said:
I went back in time to when we applied for immigration 5 years ago with all the procedure, lost files and the wait times. It seemed like ages back then. The clock seemed to have stopped at times. But time passed, we came to Canada and here we are, almost there as Canadian Citizens.
I see things in life as milestones to be achieved. Coming to Canada was definitely one of them. With few more goals to go and looking back at my life's timeline, history does feel like a breeze now compared to what's in the bag for me. Time does fly!

I think I've had too much coffee this morning but hey, it's a bright sunny day here in Mississauga!

Thank you everyone.
I agree, Cairo. That's the right attitude.
But when dealing with problems in the present, to me it's tough to maintain that mentality.
The anxiety to know what will happen is the one giving most of us a very hard time though it won't help us in any ways.
Let's keep the hope and wait with patience. I'm gonna have some potassium (banana) to boost up my energy now :)

sjakub

Sep 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cairo said:

Congratulations!

Also, I don't think it matters when you send the application.
It was delivered to CIC in May which makes you a May applicant.

nubee

Star Member
Apr 30, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey friend, you truly said it. Time does fly!! Yes, we are all worried about our application esp AOR after this change of rules. But this will pass too.

Many congrats again!! May this journey continue to be amazing for you and everyone :)

Many of us have become good friends in the last 1-2 months thru our discussions for a common goal. Hope our paths cross in life and we get to meet to cherish these memories of citizenship process.

Cheers,

Cairo said:

Thank you everyone.

boltz

Jul 30, 2009
Have been noticing closely - bunch of incoming "Mon" applications (CIC received date) take more time to move than any other day of week. Perhaps more applications come in on Mon (considering expected deliveries of Sat, Sun and Mon come in on Mon).

After the Mon date passes by, the rest of the week moves at a better pace.

May 4th is a Mon. Apr 30th also took a while (wonder why?, a month end?) before we nearly lost sight of it. Clearly the applications b/w May 1st - May 4th are being touched now. Nothing beyond May 4th yet (I suppose?)

oren

May 8, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There's one May 6th. The rest are May 4th.

boltz said:
Have been noticing closely - bunch of incoming "Mon" applications (CIC received date) take more time to move than any other day of week. Perhaps more applications come in on Mon (considering expected deliveries of Sat, Sun and Mon come in on Mon).

After the Mon date passes by, the rest of the week moves at a better pace.

May 4th is a Mon. Apr 30th also took a while (wonder why?, a month end?) before we nearly lost sight of it. Clearly the applications b/w May 1st - May 4th are being touched now. Nothing beyond May 4th yet (I suppose?)