+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

may 2015 applicants for citizenship

wenbee222

May 14, 2015
i think they only return app if it is relly incomplete, actually i sent the wrong payment recipt. i called cic on 5/4 and i told an officer my situation, and the officer asked my detail and pr number, wanted me to wait for a moment, after few mins, he told me just wait for my AOR, my app would not be returned...i think he helped me a lot, really nice person.

i am willing to share my lucky to you, hope you can get your AOR this evening or tomorrow morning...

nubee

Star Member
Apr 30, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks a lot dear. I am so deeply thankful to you :))

May you always be blessed!!

wenbee222 said:
i think they only return app if it is relly incomplete, actually i sent the wrong payment recipt. i called cic on 5/4 and i told an officer my situation, and the officer asked my detail and pr number, wanted me to wait for a moment, after few mins, he told me just wait for my AOR, my app would not be returned...i think he helped me a lot, really nice person.

i am willing to share my lucky to you, hope you can get your AOR this evening or tomorrow morning...

hkalltheway

Star Member
Oct 6, 2011
Folks,

I got AOR today!

Date application received by CIC: May 4, 2015
Applied for self and my son
Date AOR received: June 15, 2015

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

nubee

Star Member
Apr 30, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wow great. Congrats!

What time? Who had received/signed for your application at delivery?

hkalltheway said:
Folks,

I got AOR today!

Date application received by CIC: May 4, 2015
Applied for self and my son
Date AOR received: June 15, 2015

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

nubee

Star Member
Apr 30, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Btw Who had received/signed for your application at delivery?

wenbee222 said:

sjakub

Sep 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wenbee222 said:
I just got my AOR this morning. Sent on 4/28. Rec on 5/4 AOR 6/15 so happy...
Could you add your information to the sheet: http://goo.gl/yyyG4K ?

wenbee222

May 14, 2015
hey, i have no idea why someone deleted my name on the may sheet...i just posted i got my AOR this morning, and now i cant see my name...feel not really good.

ari5323

Mar 31, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
12-07-2010
LANDED..........
Dec-08-2011
wenbee222 said:
hey, i have no idea why someone deleted my name on the may sheet...i just posted i got my AOR this morning, and now i cant see my name...feel not really good.
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(my name was deleted as well , :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
it was 78 on file, now only 71 members

nubee

Star Member
Apr 30, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hmmm. that's surprising. Moderator please look into this.

Btw Who had received/signed for your application at delivery?

wenbee222 said:

sjakub

Sep 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ari5323 said:
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(my name was deleted as well , :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Are you sure you are in the right topic?

By the looks of it (from your signature: "Delivered June 1 2015 10:34 AM (signed by D. Stapleton)" )
your info should be in the June time sheet. This topic is about the May timeline.

sjakub

Sep 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wenbee222 said:
Just re-add yourself... Maybe someone accidentally removed it?

MiriamT

May 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-03-2009
File Transfer...
09-03-2009
Med's Done....
28-10-2008
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2009
LANDED..........
27-11-2009
sjakub said:
Are you sure you are in the right topic?

By the looks of it (from your signature: "Delivered June 1 2015 10:34 AM (signed by D. Stapleton)" )
your info should be in the June time sheet. This topic is about the May timeline.
ari5323's timeline is present in the June timeline, not sure about the May timeline since I don't follow it: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1s4ma196-8R88nZaL2H2dUjvSEB5JxDRweicC54RayzE/

sjakub

Sep 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MiriamT said:
ari5323's timeline is present in the June timeline, not sure about the May timeline since I don't follow it: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1s4ma196-8R88nZaL2H2dUjvSEB5JxDRweicC54RayzE/
Part of the mystery solved, just make sure you're looking at the right sheet :)

But wenbee222's info should be in the May sheet and it isn't.
Wenbee, just re-add yourself.

By the way, those spreadsheets have a "filter" function - looks like a funnel icon in the toolbar.
If one person configures a filter, it will filter everybody's views (by hiding some of the rows/columns).
And the May timeline had some filters enabled - so make sure that's off before reporting missing entries.

(Wenbee's entry is still missing though, even with filters disabled).