Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
borgaonk said:
"I have received my citizenship on 11th Dec. thank you everyone!"
I am truly delighted to hear this news, Congrats borgank... Cheers!!!!!! :D

mrbravo

Star Member
Nov 2, 2013
Thank you everyone for the info. as you have mentioned, CIC should be clever enough to notice that I have moved to another province and thus a new driver license and health must be issued. I hope they are not bureaucratic type who just go by the book regardless.

andriy155

Star Member
Mar 3, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Called CIC today. They told me that my file is still undergoing background check in Nova Scotia.

Simkr

Jul 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Called Today. my file is in Saskatoon (since Nov)... waiting for test. Is there any possibility to get RQ before test?

Randypandy

Star Member
May 6, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Chandu007

Do you think we will hear back from CIC this year any with our RQ supporting docs ?

Randy

firefly16

Dec 19, 2013
Hi everyone,

Firstly I would like to thank the person who started this thread and to all of you who regularly post your comments, your progress and your problems here. It has been a very valuable source of information and has kept me updated with the progress of other applicants. I wanted to update you about our progress.

We are a family of 2 adults and 2 kids. We applied on May 2nd 2013, and our file process started July 17 2013. We reside in Toronto.

We have travelled regularly to the US for holiday trips and family visits. We also made a trip to India just before applying for citizenship. We had maintained a book with the exact travel dates which we mentioned in our form.

I never called the CIC to find out about my file progress. My regular duty was to check this forum to see if anyone had heard anything. I had planned to call CIC in Jan 2014. Therefore I don't know when the file was transferred to the local office.

Well, today we are very pleased to announce that we got our letter for citizenship test. We are scheduled to go for it in Jan 2014. (the ecas doesn't show the change)

I wanted to post this now, so that people, like me, who have applied from the GTA will know that yes, there is hope and you may be getting some good news soon. We feel lucky and blessed that our process will soon come to an end. We wish and pray the same for all of you.

Once again thank you so very much. I will update you once our test is done and we get a date for our oath ceremony. Fingers crossed!!!

lilua

Jun 11, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
firefly16 said:
Hi everyone,

Firstly I would like to thank the person who started this thread and to all of you who regularly post your comments, your progress and your problems here. It has been a very valuable source of information and has kept me updated with the progress of other applicants. I wanted to update you about our progress.

We are a family of 2 adults and 2 kids. We applied on May 2nd 2013, and our file process started July 17 2013. We reside in Toronto.

We have travelled regularly to the US for holiday trips and family visits. We also made a trip to India just before applying for citizenship. We had maintained a book with the exact travel dates which we mentioned in our form.

I never called the CIC to find out about my file progress. My regular duty was to check this forum to see if anyone had heard anything. I had planned to call CIC in Jan 2014. Therefore I don't know when the file was transferred to the local office.

Well, today we are very pleased to announce that we got our letter for citizenship test. We are scheduled to go for it in Jan 2014. (the ecas doesn't show the change)

I wanted to post this now, so that people, like me, who have applied from the GTA will know that yes, there is hope and you may be getting some good news soon. We feel lucky and blessed that our process will soon come to an end. We wish and pray the same for all of you.

Once again thank you so very much. I will update you once our test is done and we get a date for our oath ceremony. Fingers crossed!!!

Thank you, very much for sharing your experience. A big congratulations for you.Please post your experience after the test and which is your local office?