+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 11th IELTS candidates let's meet here

Fanruidan1

May 13, 2019
Could you please help me in speaking ?
I had given ielts exam 3 times and got only 6.5 in it and my else scores are fine.
Thanks in advance

Check out IELTS edx- they break down what is expected in speaking. You should get 8 after you go through this and practice. Good luck

ntoskrnl

Star Member
May 12, 2019
My center will release results at 00:01 of my local time. Also, they didn’t mention any sms/email notifications. It would be nice if they do it :)

I am so looking forward to the results. Both excited and terrified.

samirrana

Star Member
May 13, 2019
My center will release results at 00:01 of my local time. Also, they didn’t mention any sms/email notifications. It would be nice if they do it :)

I am so looking forward to the results. Both excited and terrified.
then, 4 hours for you to go

_atlas_

Apr 10, 2019
Has anyone had their results yet from this test date? The British Council website has been updated to include the 11th May in the drop down selection box, but so far it's just saying no results found.

Sandman236

Sep 2, 2018
Guys quick question. How many can one get wrong in reading and listening? Need clarity.

Also, do we get an email when the result is uploaded or do we keep checking on our own? TIA.

sh_255

Star Member
Mar 3, 2019
Information about the result is given at the end of the email in which all the info about exam center and time are provided. Its mentioned 24 May at Noon for 11 May exam.

Reactions: Arya G and Selbin

ntoskrnl

Star Member
May 12, 2019
Guys quick question. How many can one get wrong in reading and listening? Need clarity.

Also, do we get an email when the result is uploaded or do we keep checking on our own? TIA.
If the standard marking scheme is used, then
- Listening requires at least 35 correct answers for 8 band
- Reading requires 34 correct answers for 7 band

But I also found somewhere online that the scale might slightly vary depending on the difficulty of the test. If BC says the test is easy, you will have to have more correct answers to get the same band.