+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 11th IELTS candidates let's meet here

Marymoon

Dec 8, 2018
I also remember

1. As I recall, it was "bird" (singular), but perhaps plural is also acceptable...
2. waterfall - I think it is correct.
3. Library – I dont remember this word in listening... are you talking about labor movement (I remember there was the word labor in answers)?

Also in the part with "photographs" I remember there was also "music" (as one of the answers).
I remember ‘music’ as well. Was there any postcode question in first listening section?

Sneha1012

Star Member
Aug 12, 2018
Listening first 10 question
Phone number
Maple
Farm
Bus
Cleaning
Feeding
Medium

.....can somebody tell other 3 andwrs

Sneha1012

Star Member
Aug 12, 2018
For, next set
11.economy
Fisheries
Orange n lemon
East Coast
Cultaral display
Next is some Maori hall

Can somebody correct them

Sneha1012

Star Member
Aug 12, 2018
Next section
Recently married
Young adults
Primary school children
Disabled

Multiple choice
Cost decline
Family unhelpful
Inevitable
Good experience
Closely connected
Are these are correct

ntoskrnl

Star Member
May 12, 2019
Okay and do remember answer for question that goes someting like that '' adults may pay less at one evening per week''. whether its true, false or NG?
I wrote TRUE, because in the text there was something like: "pay as you can". So, I thought that people (including adults) might pay less on that evening. However, the answer may be NG...

foham

Sep 22, 2018
I wrote TRUE, because in the text there was something like: "pay as you can". So, I thought that people (including adults) might pay less on that evening. However, the answer may be NG...
Yeah i wrote true as well. But thats the doubt i had too, the answer might be NG.

ntoskrnl

Star Member
May 12, 2019
I think it's candle and overload.
I first chose "matches" and "candles", then changed it to "cooking oil" and "electric overload". Then I was going to change it to candle and overload, but the time was up... Hopefully, at least one of the 2 answers is correct

foham

Sep 22, 2018
How about '' the museum is next to few art galleries? I wrote NG, Not sure though

foham

Sep 22, 2018
I first chose "matches" and "candles", then changed it to "cooking oil" and "electric overload". Then I was going to change it to candle and overload, but the time was up... Hopefully, at least one of the 2 answers is correct
The candle is correct for sure, i'm having doubt on portable heaters and electrical overload.

ntoskrnl

Star Member
May 12, 2019
Guys listening all questions are not yet discussed, can somebody discuss the missed answers
Some more about smoke alarms that I remember:
installation – people think it is difficult, but it is very easy
how to escape - people put it off
cleaning - must be done regularly
location - free?

ntoskrnl

Star Member
May 12, 2019
The second question in L was for how long he was a qualified tour guide?
How many years was that? 10 or 14?