krishnar

Star Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2014
Hi Team,

Can you please suggest some universities that officer Masters level coursed in Ontario.

Also, 1 year masters or 2 years masters which is more beneficial?

Krish

krs

Star Member
May 8, 2014
2 years master is more beneficial with respect to workpermit. However if you want to pursue PHD, one year master is sufficient. U fo Toronto;u of waterloo , SFU , u of alberta are considered the best ones. all the best

krishnar

Star Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2014
Thanks krs!

How hard is it to find a part time job in Canada? I am planning to bring my wife as my dependent.

Is it possible to get part time jobs for both of us?

Krish

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Beautiful British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How hard is it to find a part time job in Canada? I am planning to bring my wife as my dependent.
Yuo have to demonstrate enough funds to pay tuition and living expenses (for both of you) before you get your visas. And saying to VO : "my wife will work in Canada and supposrt us" will lead to visa rejection immidiately.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You are really getting ahead of the process. I reckon that first of all you have to assess your chances of getting accepted to a graduate program in Canada. What kind of course are you willing to pursue? Have you ever done an EPT test? Do you have decent grades in your Bachelor's transcript?