+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March - April PNP PR Batch :)

pawandeepalw

May 8, 2014
Hi Friends, finaly I got PR under MPNP program.

But have moved to other province after staying for 4 years in Manitoba.

I am planing to land in Manitoba and live and settle there. I have couple of friends also who will help me in getting settle there. Even my sponsor will also come here to do all settlement stuff for initial days. They are also planning to come back after couple of months as they unable to get good job there, but not immediately.

I am getting worried, will this can be an issue if my sponsor is not living in Manitoba. What can I do to mitigate this risk?

Please advice ....

Noblekish

May 8, 2015
tinacraigg said:
hi noblekish!
But arent you got PPR after 17 months?
No i got ppr 16 months and 25 days!!

5 Days before 17 months!!

So if all documents are there cic will try to make sure we wont pass that 17 mark i guess

harrysekhon

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015
Hanumangarh, Rajasthan
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2015 At CIO Sydney, Nova Scotia
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
Nomination.....
28-02-2015
AOR Received.
XEP on 4th june..(EP and UCI on 15 june 2015)
IELTS Request
Submitted when applied at CIO, Sydney Nova Scotia
File Transfer...
NDVO on 6 July 2015
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
Upfront done on 22 June 2015
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
pawandeepalw said:
Hi Friends, finaly I got PR under MPNP program.

But have moved to other province after staying for 4 years in Manitoba.

I am planing to land in Manitoba and live and settle there. I have couple of friends also who will help me in getting settle there. Even my sponsor will also come here to do all settlement stuff for initial days. They are also planning to come back after couple of months as they unable to get good job there, but not immediately.

I am getting worried, will this can be an issue if my sponsor is not living in Manitoba. What can I do to mitigate this risk?

Please advice ....
Any CIC 2014-15 Batch PNP applicant whose file is at CIC Sydney and Waiting for AOR or medical or RPRF, PPR can join my Whatsapp group..Send ur number on 91 9001500881 i will add you. I am from India. Thanks

tinacraigg

Nov 16, 2013
nova scotia, canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Jan 22, 2016
Dear friends,

i need your help, comment, suggestions on doing my close wp. I was trying to do for 2 days already my Close wp online and answered the eligibility questions good but it keeps on giving me an OPEN WP option Or TEMPORARY RESIDENT option or EXPRESS ENTRY..

I needed to renew my wp under the same employer and none of those options i needed. I have all the documents and forms ready. Just needed to upload it and send online.
1 problem after another im dealing. I called CIC agent and asked if there is any technical problem, they told me none.
And im sure that I answered correctly the eligibility questions.
Im kindly asking for any guidance on this issues.
Thank u so much

chhina

Mar 18, 2015
i called CIC today and i am march 7 applicant and the call centre agent was very nice and he told me that they have updated my application today and they have extended my medical today. he said my application is still in process and he can't access the iformation regarding background check.. so hoping for to get passport call pretty soon..
Application received: march 7, 2014
in process: september 09, 2014

SteveShum

Sep 22, 2014
Hello Everybody,

My application to CIC was received on April 8, 2014. Medicals were done in May 16, 2014, and RPRF was requested September 17, 2015, which was paid and sent immediately. Since then, till now (May 14, 2015) I have heard nothing at all. Nothing in ECAS has changed either, all it says is Application received. (I'm an inland applicant, an MPNP).

I'm getting really nervous as it has been more then 13 months and have heard nothing at all. Would you guys know if anything is actually going on with my file.

All you're help will be greatly appreciated.

Sk_march

Feb 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Cio-Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2014
Doc's Request.
21-05-2014
AOR Received.
15-04-2014
Med's Request
15-04-2014
tinacraigg said:
Dear friends,

i need your help, comment, suggestions on doing my close wp. I was trying to do for 2 days already my Close wp online and answered the eligibility questions good but it keeps on giving me an OPEN WP option Or TEMPORARY RESIDENT option or EXPRESS ENTRY..

I needed to renew my wp under the same employer and none of those options i needed. I have all the documents and forms ready. Just needed to upload it and send online.
1 problem after another im dealing. I called CIC agent and asked if there is any technical problem, they told me none.
And im sure that I answered correctly the eligibility questions.
Im kindly asking for any guidance on this issues.
Thank u so much
Hi Tina I have a question like did you get the copy of that employment form on the same day , when your employer submitted it or he provided you later ....because I am still waiting for it from my employer....

tinacraigg

Nov 16, 2013
nova scotia, canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Jan 22, 2016
Sk_march said:
Hi Tina I have a question like did you get the copy of that employment form on the same day , when your employer submitted it or he provided you later ....because I am still waiting for it from my employer....

Hi....yes..my employer just filled up the form and upload it , then he paid the fee that same day..we actually did the form for 1 hour..i was sitting beside my boss when he did it...so everything is really fast

trunal89

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2014
Doc's Request.
27-01-2015, 23-02-2015, 25-04-2015
Nomination.....
18-02-2014
AOR Received.
11-04-2014
IELTS Request
PROVIDED WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
27-01-2015
Med's Request
11-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014, Reassessment done on 21st May, 2015
Interview........
WAITING...
Passport Req..
30-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING...
LANDED..........
Already in Canada.
431 Days

Or

14 months and 5 days,

Or

1 year, 2 months and 5 days....

Still counting.

It was easy to work for SINP, I knew I had to finish one year and 1920 hours in that one year.

I don't know how many hours I've worked after that.

My mind has changed, my thinking has changed. All I want is the PR card, all I think about is PR card. The first thing I do in the morning is, to check ecas. That last thing I do before going to sleep is, to check ecas. For the time I'm awake during the day, it's about 15-20 times a day, I check ecas, email and this forum.

Never knew I had such a big amount of patience in me.

Carol1972

Star Member
Sep 20, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO- transfered to Ottowa january 15
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 March 2014
Doc's Request.
15th May 2014
Nomination.....
November 2013 AINP
AOR Received.
June 2014
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
In process 18th March 2014
Med's Request
may 2014 and January 2017 2nd medical requested
Med's Done....
May 2014 and January 2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
2nd march 2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2017
LANDED..........
Already landed
Reading other threads some July and August applicants have got their PPR what on earth is going on with the February and March applicants driving me crazy this wait :-\ :-\

tinacraigg

Nov 16, 2013
nova scotia, canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Jan 22, 2016
Carol1972 said:
Reading other threads some July and August applicants have got their PPR what on earth is going on with the February and March applicants driving me crazy this wait :-\ :-\

oh my! :(

delgado77

Nov 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-01-2014
AOR Received.
28-03-2014
File Transfer...
13-05-2015
Med's Request
28-03-2014
Med's Done....
07-04-2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
08-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
tinacraigg said:
it must be the express entry

Hi Tinacraigg,
Its not express entry...they are regular applicants like you and me. I have friends among them that got ppr too.