Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Jan 22, 2016
way2PR said:
application received on 19 march 2014
Medicals done 21 april 2014
In process from 7 november 2014
During this period i applied workpermit first time in September, its rejected, again i applied in october with restoration fees, its again rejected & third time i was thinking to change my lawyer as she was giving me another excuses for rejection, she applied same night without my permission, its again rejected in december. So after she gave me option to go back to india & come when they will call ur passport request, so she screwed me & on the very end time i changed the lawyer & applied paper application in december & still waiting for response from cic. So 3 time rejection of workpermit bc pnp. Even i m not working from last october, still waiting for response whether its workpermit or PR. The answer is same from cic Wait Wait Wait.

Hi! maybe you didnt include proper documents when you applied for work permit because thats really strange... Last year was my first time to renew my work permit and it was denied too. The reason is I didnt submit the letter of support from my nominating province. Then when I submitted another application, I got the approval.

noblekishor

Mar 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpc-O
NOC Code......
B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Dec 12 2013
Med's Request
Feb 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 2014
Interview........
waive
Passport Req..
Waiting (in process feb 17 2015)
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
way2PR said:
application received on 19 march 2014
Medicals done 21 april 2014
In process from 7 november 2014
During this period i applied workpermit first time in September, its rejected, again i applied in october with restoration fees, its again rejected & third time i was thinking to change my lawyer as she was giving me another excuses for rejection, she applied same night without my permission, its again rejected in december. So after she gave me option to go back to india & come when they will call ur passport request, so she screwed me & on the very end time i changed the lawyer & applied paper application in december & still waiting for response from cic. So 3 time rejection of workpermit bc pnp. Even i m not working from last october, still waiting for response whether its workpermit or PR. The answer is same from cic Wait Wait Wait.
Just take it simple. If u fill out the online wp eligibility questionaire will take u right at the gates when u enter u have an AOR, i dnt thnk u not even need a pnp support letter thats all about Bridging Open WP. Sometimes when we depend too much on lawyers without checkin their skills things will fall out!!

tandi

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
Still waiting for ppr may applicant , my work permit is expiring on 15 june 2015. Can I apply wp for my spouse as well, Suggestion required and for the bridge work permit online or paper file, which one is fast and positive, just worried.

Thanks in advance

akhan13

Apr 11, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
NOC B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3 Jan...reached CIO
Doc's Request.
25 Sept 2015
Nomination.....
last week of july 2014
AOR Received.
(XEP)15 April 2015; UCI & EP : 7 May 15
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
12 May 2015
Med's Done....
25 May 2015 (Submitted to cic on 2 june 2015)..Ecas status: Medical Received: 10 June 2015
Interview........
n/A
Passport Req..
14 jan 16
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued for 6 months.. got passport back on 28 Jan-2016
LANDED..........
I landed at Regway border on 29 Jan 2016(11:00p.m)
noblekishor said:
Just take it simple. If u fill out the online wp eligibility questionaire will take u right at the gates when u enter u have an AOR, i dnt thnk u not even need a pnp support letter thats all about Bridging Open WP. Sometimes when we depend too much on lawyers without checkin their skills things will fall out!!
Is the questionnarie changed now or what? bro, i dont see anywhere they ask AOR?
Can you guide me through please?
I am applying online from my cic account...and it just asked me " first stage approval"?, and nothing about open work permit or bridging wp or whatver

thank you ,, appreciated!!!

tinacraigg

Nov 16, 2013
nova scotia, canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Jan 22, 2016
akhan13 said:
Is the questionnarie changed now or what? bro, i dont see anywhere they ask AOR?
Can you guide me through please?
I am applying online from my cic account...and it just asked me " first stage approval"?, and nothing about open work permit or bridging wp or whatver

thank you ,, a3ppreciated!!!

There should be a guideline on all online forms and how to fill up.. You just needed to check very well

ricky.kaushal

Jul 8, 2013
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-04-2014, Spouse added March 8, 2015
Doc's Request.
RPRF and PCC - Aug 12, 2014 Wife's Doc - April 22.2015
Nomination.....
19-03-2014
AOR Received.
01-05-2014
File Transfer...
In process & DM July 30th, 2015
Med's Request
01-05-2014 Wife's June 10, 2015
Med's Done....
03-05-2014 Wife's June 11, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 30th, 2015
LANDED..........
Sept 10, 2015
My friend applied PR application to CIC last Aug, 2014 and last monday he got PPR ... I am still waiting with many other applicants .... I know few people who are waiting from Dec 2013. This is unfair treatment by CIC . I am just frustrated now. .. Dont know what to do .

garryking

Feb 18, 2015
I just talk to call center to confirm that the re medicals for my spouse and daughter is updated on file or not..
He told me that on average it take up to 3 months to update medical on my file...
He advise me wait till end of June. :eek: :eek: .. its been 13 months and wait for another 3montns....So frustrated now .. :mad: :mad:
Any body else with same situation??

Axmcol18

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 31/2013
garryking said:
I just talk to call center to confirm that the re medicals for my spouse and daughter is updated on file or not..
He told me that on average it take up to 3 months to update medical on my file...
He advise me wait till end of June. :eek: :eek: .. its been 13 months and wait for another 3montns....So frustrated now .. :mad: :mad:
Any body else with same situation??
Yes I have been waiting for 16 and a half months already. My application turned to IP on feb 26 and i haven't heard anything. Last thing i heard it was they were waiting for my medicals to be extended.

Awesomepossum

Feb 7, 2015
Axmcol18 said:
Yes I have been waiting for 16 and a half months already. My application turned to IP on feb 26 and i haven't heard anything. Last thing i heard it was they were waiting for my medicals to be extended.
Axmcol18, do you have dependants or spouse outside Canada?

GotBHP?

Mar 11, 2015
My colleague's application was received in April 10, 2014. He applied through BC PNP. LMO holder with dependent in Canada. He got his meds done in May 2014. RPRF and additional documents requested in February. However online it's shows Ip Jan 20, 2015.
He got his PPR last week. He had a kid in March. He sent a letter of explanation and birth certification along with his passport and yesterday it showed decision made online. Now he is waiting for his passport to return with stamp. Let's see how long it takes.

My application was received on the same date. Waiting to hear on criminality decision as passport was requested in March along with PCC from Canada. Still waiting for finger prints from RCMP. Hence I haven't sent my passport.

tinacraigg

Nov 16, 2013
nova scotia, canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Jan 22, 2016
GotBHP? said:
My colleague's application was received in April 10, 2014. He applied through BC PNP. LMO holder with dependent in Canada. He got his meds done in May 2014. RPRF and additional documents requested in February. However online it's shows Ip Jan 20, 2015.
He got his PPR last week. He had a kid in March. He sent a letter of explanation and birth certification along with his passport and yesterday it showed decision made online. Now he is waiting for his passport to return with stamp. Let's see how long it takes.

My application was received on the same date. Waiting to hear on criminality decision as passport was requested in March along with PCC from Canada. Still waiting for finger prints from RCMP. Hence I haven't sent my passport.

Wow! that's good news for him

Jake m

Mar 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2014
Doc's Request.
06-10-2014,10-04-2015
AOR Received.
25-08-2014
File Transfer...
RPRF, 10-04-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
GotBHP? said:

Hallo how long it takes to get rcmp fingerprint in mail ....i have done my rcmp fingerprint on 7 days before waiting for that .''

mas123

Star Member
Jan 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
cpp-o
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13march
AOR Received.
15april