Passport Req..
08-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
Ah Jaysus said:
Thanks folks. Yours will come real soon. :p
Yeah, I just hope so. I'm tired of this never ending suspense.

garryking

Feb 18, 2015
Agam1111 said:
Hi ricky, did they ask you for another medical? Im april
4 applicant with spouse. Medical expiring in may, but they asked for another medical for my spouse in march.i m wondering the first medical is still valid for 2 months.
Same here.. They ask for another medical for my wife and daughter in March.. I call them yesterday they said my daughter medical is updated but my wife medical is not updated on file yet..
So frustrated now...

Agam1111

Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
01-05-2014
Med's Done....
05/05/2014
garryking said:
Same here.. They ask for another medical for my wife and daughter in March.. I call them yesterday they said my daughter medical is updated but my wife medical is not updated on file yet..
So frustrated now...
I called them 2 days ago , they said medical has been updated for my spouse nd still i did not hear anything after

tinacraigg

Nov 16, 2013
nova scotia, canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Jan 22, 2016
Its very depressing to see some threads with people still waiting for their PR on their 20th month.......OMG!! thats a very loooooong wait :(
That stress me more :( Cant help it, but glimpse on this forum everyday........I should stop checking my email, this forum and ECAS for awhile just to relax my mind a lil bit.. :D

delgado77

Nov 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-01-2014
AOR Received.
28-03-2014
File Transfer...
13-05-2015
Med's Request
28-03-2014
Med's Done....
07-04-2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
08-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
tinacraigg said:
Its very depressing to see some threads with people still waiting for their PR on their 20th month.......OMG!! thats a very loooooong wait :(
That stress me more :( Cant help it, but glimpse on this forum everyday........I should stop checking my email, this forum and ECAS for awhile just to relax my mind a lil bit.. :D

I prefer talking with people on this forum than checking ECAS or email. I feel little bit relaxed when I communicate with people with same situation like mine on this forum to be candid.

Sk_march

Feb 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Cio-Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2014
Doc's Request.
21-05-2014
AOR Received.
15-04-2014
Med's Request
15-04-2014
tinacraigg said:
Hi.. Processing time of visa offices are different... May be you talking about people who applied to other than Sydney or Ottawa....

tinacraigg

Nov 16, 2013
nova scotia, canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Jan 22, 2016
Sk_march said:
Hi.. Processing time of visa offices are different... May be you talking about people who applied to other than Sydney or Ottawa....

Hi SK_march! Maybe,.... i was just browsing other threads....im saddened by reading the post of other applicants who is waiting for 20 months already. :(

noblekishor

Mar 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpc-O
NOC Code......
B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Dec 12 2013
Med's Request
Feb 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 2014
Interview........
waive
Passport Req..
Waiting (in process feb 17 2015)
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
tinacraigg said:
Im 17th month. CIC call center told that medical reassesment completed, waiting on RCMP for criminality !!

Medical and PCC will expire every 12 months if they keep the application there longer. Agents opinion is wont take longer than 2 more months.

I dnt believe them.

noblekishor

Mar 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpc-O
NOC Code......
B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Dec 12 2013
Med's Request
Feb 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 2014
Interview........
waive
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Sk_march said:
im 17th month cpc ottawa, mPnp!!

Just wife in file added 12 months before shes in India.
Call centre claims 2 more months ..

So its close to 20 months as Tina Craigg mentioned above.

I believe it one of those unluck case where the application got stuck offices after offices due to faith.

Some of my friends are still gettin it in 8 months.

hime

Jun 15, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
LANDED..........
22-05-2015
noblekishor said:
Im 17th month. CIC call center told that medical reassesment completed, waiting on RCMP for criminality !!

Medical and PCC will expire every 12 months if they keep the application their. Agents opinion is wont take longer than 2 more months.

I dnt believe them.
Oh dear God!

Did they tell you why it took you so long? I was also noticing yesterday that my RCMP clearance will expire on 21 May 2015 that is like one month from now.

noblekishor

Mar 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpc-O
NOC Code......
B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Dec 12 2013
Med's Request
Feb 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 2014
Interview........
waive
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
hime said:
Oh dear God!

Did they tell you why it took you so long? I was also noticing yesterday that my RCMP clearance will expire on 21 May 2015 that is like one month from now.
As i told the call centre agent im 17th months she provided 2 reasons for being late.

1) Medical expired on feb so they redone it somehow i dnt know how did they so it without testin me (now im got till march 2016)

2) waiting on RCMP to complete criminality (i dnt hav any idea on what is that too)

Finally she told me it wont take longer that a month or 2.

But these are call centre agents, how come we believe them.

Do any of u guys hav any idea whTs happening in my case now.
Ecas is in process from feb 17.

tinacraigg

Nov 16, 2013
nova scotia, canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Jan 22, 2016
noblekishor said:
im 17th month cpc ottawa, mPnp!!

Just wife in file added 12 months before shes in India.
Call centre claims 2 more months ..

So its close to 20 months as Tina Craigg mentioned above.

I believe it one of those unluck case where the application got stuck offices after offices due to faith.

Some of my friends are still gettin it in 8 months.

Oh my dear....im so sorry to hear that :( ........ I will not be surprised that I will end up like that because of the very accurate and dependable FBI staffs........Everyday, Im trying to convinced myself that Im still lucky that Im here already in Canada and alot of people been wanting and dreaming to come and live here.. I admit that there are days that I felt so depressed and frustrated on how CIC works on each and every applicants.
Today I emailed FBI, they told me processing time is 12 weeks (yeah right!!!!!!!! thats why on my 16th week I needed to email them and asked what happened to my application) So goodluck to me, hope by 2020 I have my PR already :D ;D

noblekishor

Mar 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpc-O
NOC Code......
B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Dec 12 2013
Med's Request
Feb 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 2014
Interview........
waive
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
tinacraigg said:
Oh my dear....im so sorry to hear that :( ........ I will not be surprised that I will end up like that because of the very accurate and dependable FBI staffs........Everyday, Im trying to convinced myself that Im still lucky that Im here already in Canada and alot of people been wanting and dreaming to come and live here.. I admit that there are days that I felt so depressed and frustrated on how CIC works on each and every applicants.
Today I emailed FBI, they told me processing time is 12 weeks (yeah right!!!!!!!! thats why on my 16th week I needed to email them and asked what happened to my application) So goodluck to me, hope by 2020 I have my PR already :D ;D
We all r in the same boat. This will be the final wait n atleast we (PNP)have an aid over the other categories. M8t b it take longer but we will surely get it. Hope for the best.

Carol1972

Star Member
Sep 20, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO- transfered to Ottowa january 15
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 March 2014
Doc's Request.
15th May 2014
Nomination.....
November 2013 AINP
AOR Received.
June 2014
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
In process 18th March 2014
Med's Request
may 2014 and January 2017 2nd medical requested
Med's Done....
May 2014 and January 2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
2nd march 2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2017
LANDED..........
Already landed
Hi guys update on my PR called cic yesterday and they said our medicals have been extended until feb 2016 , they were due to expire 6th may , she did say all is well and that Nova Scotia had completed all the checks and that if we didn't hear anything by August as that's the 17month deadline then to call again . So more wating :-\