+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March - April PNP PR Batch :)

Ah Jaysus

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Carol1972 said:
Hi guys update on my PR called cic yesterday and they said our medicals have been extended until feb 2016 , they were due to expire 6th may , she did say all is well and that Nova Scotia had completed all the checks and that if we didn't hear anything by August as that's the 17month deadline then to call again . So more wating :-\
Mine went IP on 10th March and then decision made 10th April so hopefully you'll get good news soon. ;D

noblekishor

Mar 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpc-O
NOC Code......
B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Dec 12 2013
Med's Request
Feb 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 2014
Interview........
waive
Passport Req..
Waiting (in process feb 17 2015)
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Carol1972 said:
Hi guys update on my PR called cic yesterday and they said our medicals have been extended until feb 2016 , they were due to expire 6th may , she did say all is well and that Nova Scotia had completed all the checks and that if we didn't hear anything by August as that's the 17month deadline then to call again . So more wating :-\
They told me the same today. If nothnk by may 12th call back. Do u know what can they do further if nothnk by 17 months ?

sinp-nominee2014

Jul 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-2014
Doc's Request.
Skipped
Nomination.....
06-2014
AOR Received.
08-2014
IELTS Request
sent with the application
File Transfer...
Late Jan 2015
Med's Request
8-2014
Med's Done....
08-2014
Interview........
Skipped
Passport Req..
25-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Yet to come
LANDED..........
in Canada since 2009
tinacraigg said:
Oh my dear....im so sorry to hear that :( ........ I will not be surprised that I will end up like that because of the very accurate and dependable FBI staffs........Everyday, Im trying to convinced myself that Im still lucky that Im here already in Canada and alot of people been wanting and dreaming to come and live here.. I admit that there are days that I felt so depressed and frustrated on how CIC works on each and every applicants.
Today I emailed FBI, they told me processing time is 12 weeks (yeah right!!!!!!!! thats why on my 16th week I needed to email them and asked what happened to my application) So goodluck to me, hope by 2020 I have my PR already :D ;D
Ratsssss.......

Really that long ? almost 4 months..... Tina your situation is further increasing my current frustration with these government agencies, FBI of course CIC!!!!

I feel bad really!

Hopefully you would be given a surprise sooner rather than later!!

tinacraigg

Nov 16, 2013
nova scotia, canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Jan 22, 2016
sinp-nominee2014 said:
Ratsssss.......

Really that long ? almost 4 months..... Tina your situation is further increasing my current frustration with these government agencies, FBI of course CIC!!!!

I feel bad really!

Hopefully you would be given a surprise sooner rather

than later!!

Hi!! Sinp-nominee2014!

I hope so too...i think i got a lil numb lately...im close to quitting....I tried to email fbi 3 days ago just to remind them that I have my new FBI app, i didnt really liked their reply.... The way how I looked up to them before, is very much different now... Too much behind the scenes and undercovers going on...I might be 1 of the lucky applicants who will have the PR after 20 months

trunal89

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2014
Doc's Request.
27-01-2015, 23-02-2015, 25-04-2015
Nomination.....
18-02-2014
AOR Received.
11-04-2014
IELTS Request
PROVIDED WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
27-01-2015
Med's Request
11-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014, Reassessment done on 21st May, 2015
Interview........
WAITING...
Passport Req..
30-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING...
LANDED..........
Already in Canada.
I got my medical examinations done on 15th April, 2014. I called CIC today just to inquire about my medicals, as we all know they're good for a year. So due to concern about it, I asked the agent if I need to get it done again or they've extended it already for me. Call center just wanted to know from me that under what category I have applied and which office my file is in. As soon as I informed him about it, he's like, THE PROCESSING DELAY for the Ottawa office is 17 months. They may extend your medical but if not they'll contact you.

That impatience dude wasn't even bothered about knowing any information about me, not even my client ID, all he wanted to let me know was the processing time of the Ottawa office, and pointing it as processing delay. Such an impatience and rude guy. I waited for 11 minutes on the call for my turn to come, and all I hear from them is, I have to wait till CIC contacts me.

They are expecting us to wait minutes, hours, days, months, and may be years, being patience. And they don't even have patience to know about our case over the phone. Even the automated message says "IF YOU HAVE INTERNET ACCESS, THE INFORMATION YOU ARE ABOUT TO HEAR IS AVAILABLE ONLINE."

Frustrating...

कदम उठने नहीं पाते, के रास्ता काट देता है|
मेरे मालिक मुझे आखिर तू कब तक आजमाएगा||

sinp-nominee2014

Jul 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-2014
Doc's Request.
Skipped
Nomination.....
06-2014
AOR Received.
08-2014
IELTS Request
sent with the application
File Transfer...
Late Jan 2015
Med's Request
8-2014
Med's Done....
08-2014
Interview........
Skipped
Passport Req..
25-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Yet to come
LANDED..........
in Canada since 2009
trunal89 said:
I got my medical examinations done on 15th April, 2014. I called CIC today just to inquire about my medicals, as we all know they're good for a year. So due to concern about it, I asked the agent if I need to get it done again or they've extended it already for me. Call center just wanted to know from me that under what category I have applied and which office my file is in. As soon as I informed him about it, he's like, THE PROCESSING DELAY for the Ottawa office is 17 months. They may extend your medical but if not they'll contact you.

That impatience dude wasn't even bothered about knowing any information about me, not even my client ID, all he wanted to let me know was the processing time of the Ottawa office, and pointing it as processing delay. Such an impatience and rude guy. I waited for 11 minutes on the call for my turn to come, and all I hear from them is, I have to wait till CIC contacts me.

They are expecting us to wait minutes, hours, days, months, and may be years, being patience. And they don't even have patience to know about our case over the phone. Even the automated message says "IF YOU HAVE INTERNET ACCESS, THE INFORMATION YOU ARE ABOUT TO HEAR IS AVAILABLE ONLINE."

Frustrating...

No doubt. the most un helping people are at the CIC call center actually.

noblekishor

Mar 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpc-O
NOC Code......
B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Dec 12 2013
Med's Request
Feb 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 2014
Interview........
waive
Passport Req..
Waiting (in process feb 17 2015)
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
trunal89 said:

Frustrating...

Absolutely!!

i tried 5 times and all those four times it was a male voice told me the 17th month garbage!!! But my second last time was a lady and i said im 16 past and provided me all the info about the file even told me it will be not more than 2 months. next 12th is my 17th month done!!

Now what am planning is to call them every day after may 12th, now as per cic website and auto message someone who past 17 month mark can keep on bugging them!!!!

I

Carol1972

Star Member
Sep 20, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO- transfered to Ottowa january 15
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 March 2014
Doc's Request.
15th May 2014
Nomination.....
November 2013 AINP
AOR Received.
June 2014
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
In process 18th March 2014
Med's Request
may 2014 and January 2017 2nd medical requested
Med's Done....
May 2014 and January 2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
2nd march 2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2017
LANDED..........
Already landed
We will have been in process 1 month tomorrow was kinda thinking it wouldn't take as long as a month to get DM or PPR cracks me up this waiting game can't get on with our lives and it makes me more angry that people in May and June are getting PPR now what's the hold up that's what I want to know !!!! :'( :mad:

tinacraigg

Nov 16, 2013
nova scotia, canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Jan 22, 2016
Carol1972 said:
We will have been in process 1 month tomorrow was kinda thinking it wouldn't take as long as a month to get DM or PPR cracks me up this waiting game can't get on with our lives and it makes me more angry that people in May and June are getting PPR now what's the hold up that's what I want to know !!!! :'( :mad:

Yes...lucky are those who passed the Express entry too

Ah Jaysus

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Carol1972 said:
I was IP for a month and got DM last weekend. Might be a similar timeline for you. 8)

garryking

Feb 18, 2015
Carol1972 said:

I am IP on feb 23. its been 2 months next week.
I called them they said everything is good and done.. I got GCMS notes too they show criminality is passed for me nd my spouse.
they asked for medicals for my spouse and daughter in march. those are done too.. now they told me that my daughters medical is on file, but my spouse medical is not update yet.
its been 13 months now and still counting... :mad: :mad:

way2PR

Feb 6, 2015
application received on 19 march 2014
Medicals done 21 april 2014
In process from 7 november 2014
During this period i applied workpermit first time in September, its rejected, again i applied in october with restoration fees, its again rejected & third time i was thinking to change my lawyer as she was giving me another excuses for rejection, she applied same night without my permission, its again rejected in december. So after she gave me option to go back to india & come when they will call ur passport request, so she screwed me & on the very end time i changed the lawyer & applied paper application in december & still waiting for response from cic. So 3 time rejection of workpermit bc pnp. Even i m not working from last october, still waiting for response whether its workpermit or PR. The answer is same from cic Wait Wait Wait.

kings 11

Feb 25, 2015
way2PR said:
During this period i applied workpermit first time in September, its rejected, again i applied in october with restoration fees, its again rejected & third time i was thinking to change my lawyer as she was giving me another excuses for rejection, she applied same night without my permission, its again rejected in december. So after she gave me option to go back to india & come when they will call ur passport request, so she screwed me & on the very end time i changed the lawyer & applied paper application in december & still waiting for response from cic. So 3 time rejection of workpermit bc pnp. Even i m not working from last october, still waiting for response whether its workpermit or PR. The answer is same from cic Wait Wait Wait.
sorry to hear about your bad luck...i am surprised what reason cic gave you every time for rejection. or same reason always..i think ur lawyer is dumb who dnt know the new rules these days are

akhan13

Apr 11, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
NOC B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3 Jan...reached CIO
Doc's Request.
25 Sept 2015
Nomination.....
last week of july 2014
AOR Received.
(XEP)15 April 2015; UCI & EP : 7 May 15
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
12 May 2015
Med's Done....
25 May 2015 (Submitted to cic on 2 june 2015)..Ecas status: Medical Received: 10 June 2015
Interview........
n/A
Passport Req..
14 jan 16
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued for 6 months.. got passport back on 28 Jan-2016
LANDED..........
I landed at Regway border on 29 Jan 2016(11:00p.m)
way2PR said:
hey bro
can i ask what are the reasons for rejection of work permit?
if you are pnp, then why? Do you have AOR yet?
OR do you have a valid PNP or pnp extension letter with you
just wondering...how and why?