+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March - April PNP PR Batch :)

tandi

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
Agrin said:
Hi dear,

you should just send them an email with a copy of all pages of your new passport attached. please remember that the file size should be less than 5 MB, otherwise they cant open it. that was another problem in my case that they had to send me another email requesting another attachment with size lower than 5 MB. Remember to put your birthday, full name, file number, client ID in the email and mention that you have renewed your passport and a copy is attached.

Good luck ;)
Thanks Agrin,

Can you please provide me email Id, where i can send my new passport information and do I need to attach copies of my old passport as well or any other informations like my file no. or UCI no. ?

Thanks

glmmoula

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
irisuppal said:
Hi friends
I called cic last week. They said background check is completed and now my file is waiting for final review by the officer. What is meant by final review? How long does it take? I have cleared eligibility, security, criminality and medical.

Hi irisuppal:

How did you call to cic agent? I called at 1888-242-210020 about 20 times and every times it said the line is so busy.

what are the options to choose from the computer generated voice when you call the agent?

please reply, i want to try again.
thanks

trunal89

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2014
Doc's Request.
27-01-2015, 23-02-2015, 25-04-2015
Nomination.....
18-02-2014
AOR Received.
11-04-2014
IELTS Request
PROVIDED WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
27-01-2015
Med's Request
11-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014, Reassessment done on 21st May, 2015
Interview........
WAITING...
Passport Req..
30-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING...
LANDED..........
Already in Canada.
Called CIC call center today...
Asked them for any updates...
They said they've received all the documents they've asked to me in past.
They told me to wait till CIC contacts me.

I asked about the medicals, they said, if they don't ask for a medical reassessment then you don't need to do it. Please wait for CIC to contact you...

Arey bhai, inko koi bataye ki WAIT karna kitna mushkil hai!!!

hime

Jun 15, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
LANDED..........
22-05-2015
tinacraigg said:
Today will be the 12th month of my application. 5 or 6 more months on the go :(
MIne too...

I called this morning, the agent said "they have till september to decide your case"

Agrin

Feb 27, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
2013-05-22
Nomination.....
2014-03-20
AOR Received.
2014-04-13
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
2014-05-24
Med's Done....
2014-05-28
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
2015-04-07
VISA ISSUED...
2015-05-01
LANDED..........
2015-05-14
tandi said:
Thanks Agrin,

Can you please provide me email Id, where i can send my new passport information and do I need to attach copies of my old passport as well or any other informations like my file no. or UCI no. ?

Thanks
I believe that I have answered all of this questions in my previous response. No you don't need to send a copy of your old passport they already have that. and yes UCI (Client ID number) and file number should be in the email, as well as your birth date and full name. I cant help you with the email address because of liability but you can find it with some digging online.

EvaCaryll

Star Member
Jan 11, 2015
Agrin said:
Thank you, yes I'm a single applicant and no they only requested a copy of my new passport towards the end of processing my file , on 13 of march, 2015.
Hi Agrin. I am May 20th applicant. My passport is still valid to date however my 3 dependents' have expired and I emailed then the new ones (picture and info page of the passport) just last week. Do you think this matter will delay the process? I have not received any requests or correspondence from them since they have gotten the application. I called last week and they just said "decision" has not been made. My ECAS still shows MER. :-( What am I suppose to do to know exactly the status of the application. Also, FBI is to reach a year from its date :-(... Do I have to wait for their communication?

Anyone can share their thoughts please!

Thanks.

EvaCaryll

Star Member
Jan 11, 2015
Agrin said:
Hi dear,

you should just send them an email with a copy of all pages of your new passport attached. please remember that the file size should be less than 5 MB, otherwise they cant open it. that was another problem in my case that they had to send me another email requesting another attachment with size lower than 5 MB. Remember to put your birthday, full name, file number, client ID in the email and mention that you have renewed your passport and a copy is attached.

Good luck ;)
Hi Agrin. I am May 20th applicant. My passport is still valid to date however my 3 dependents' have expired and I emailed then the new ones (picture and info page of the passport) just last week. Do you think this matter will delay the process? I have not received any requests or correspondence from them since they have gotten the application. I called last week and they just said "decision" has not been made. My ECAS still shows MER. :-( What am I suppose to do to know exactly the status of the application. Also, FBI is to reach a year from its date :-(... Do I have to wait for their communication?

Thanks.

Agrin

Feb 27, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
2013-05-22
Nomination.....
2014-03-20
AOR Received.
2014-04-13
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
2014-05-24
Med's Done....
2014-05-28
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
2015-04-07
VISA ISSUED...
2015-05-01
LANDED..........
2015-05-14
EvaCaryll said:

Thanks.
Emailing Ottawa would only be valid after your file is in process and since the last update you have is medical received, your file is not in process yet. wait for in process update and then send the email again. because you are applying with dependent your application would take a little longer to process so be patient and don't panic. do the part that you can do and hope for the best.

Good luck

EvaCaryll

Star Member
Jan 11, 2015
Agrin said:
Emailing Ottawa would only be valid after your file is in process and since the last update you have is medical received, your file is not in process yet. wait for in process update and then send the email again. because you are applying with dependent your application would take a little longer to process so be patient and don't panic. do the part that you can do and hope for the best.

Good luck
Thanks for the reply. I do not think I will see "in Process" line in my ecas because I'm outland canada. I am in the US and per the CIC's table, if applicant is outland, and Ecas show MER, it means it passed through in process stage already. The next that I would see I guess is DM. I actually missed to mention that I got an email from Ottawa in Feb. 6 with this note below:
"Our office confirms that your application is being processed as per our regulatory timeline".

Thanks again.

hime

Jun 15, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
LANDED..........
22-05-2015
tinacraigg said:
yes...because processing time is 17months
Yes, so I am trying to forget about PR for next 5 months and hope to be surprised to see PPR email one day.

tinacraigg

Nov 16, 2013
nova scotia, canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Jan 22, 2016
hime said:
Yes, so I am trying to forget about PR for next 5 months and hope to be surprised to see PPR email one day.

haha hime! we are the same! i conditioned myself on that thinking too!!