+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March - April PNP PR Batch :)

stimitak

Star Member
Feb 4, 2014
FBI has a email to check. Normally they take 4-5 weeks. The email response is pretty good..within a day. If you highlight that its already over 6 weeks.

tinacraigg

Nov 16, 2013
nova scotia, canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Jan 22, 2016
stimitak said:
FBI has a email to check. Normally they take 4-5 weeks. The email response is pretty good..within a day. If you highlight that its already over 6 weeks.
[/quote

thank you :)

tinacraigg

Nov 16, 2013
nova scotia, canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Jan 22, 2016
stimitak said:
mine is going to 10 weeks already :(

HYE86

Jan 9, 2015
tinacraigg said:
Hello guys! is there anybody there who have the same situation like me, waiting for the fbi clearance.. I was given before Feb 28 to send my fbi. I did my fbi application since Dec 28, 2014 and til now, no news. I got so worried about the time frame that they give me, so what i did is i sent my fbi receipt to cic to show that i did my application. i heard fbi takes 12-16 weeks.. Im so scared that cic might refuse my application since im lacking the said document (fbi clearance)...if any of you guys in the same boat, please let me know..thank you!
Did you submit one before with your original application and it had expired or this is the first time to do the FBI clearance?
Because I submitted one with the original application but now it is expired and I am afraid if they asked me for a new one I will not be able to provide them with it before due date, as it took me 3 months to obtain my first one.

tinacraigg

Nov 16, 2013
nova scotia, canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Jan 22, 2016
HYE86 said:
Did you submit one before with your original application and it had expired or this is the first time to do the FBI clearance?
Because I submitted one with the original application but now it is expired and I am afraid if they asked me for a new one I will not be able to provide them with it before due date, as it took me 3 months to obtain my first one.
my first

tenkrun10

Jul 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03-2014
Doc's Request.
06-08-2014
Nomination.....
19-08-2014
AOR Received.
19-3-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Initial Application
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
24-03-2015
Med's Done....
31-03-2015
Interview........
RPRF, PCC, Schedule A Requests on. 02-07-2015.
Passport Req..
21-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015.
LANDED..........
13-01-2016
tinacraigg said:
mine is going to 10 weeks already :(
Mine took 13 weeks to get my FBI PPC

tinacraigg

Nov 16, 2013
nova scotia, canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Jan 22, 2016
why would cic asked for a document, give me a deadline and they know that processing time is longer than the deadline that they asked me?? thats real crazy

newbee2391

Star Member
May 6, 2014
tinacraigg said:
why would cic asked for a document, give me a deadline and they know that processing time is longer than the deadline that they asked me?? thats real crazy
Email them & let them know that your processing time is longer that the deadline! Normally they would extend it accordingly! :)

ATerra2

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
Doc's Request.
25-01-2015
AOR Received.
25-06-2014
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
25-06-2014
Med's Done....
15-07-2014
LANDED..........
Inland Applicant
tinacraigg said:
Did you figure out why you have been ask for FBI clearance ? you said before that you have never been in US mainland

SpoonRaccoon

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tinacraigg said:
60 days is the standard time they required. 30 sometimes. If the 60 days have passed and you haven't contacted them, they will give you a final notice to comply saying that you have 30 days or 15 days to send the requested documents or else they will process your application with the information they have and chances are that it'll be declined. However, if you email them before with proof that it's not possible to gather the documents in the time they requested and show how long it'll take, they won't issue final notices and they'll give you more time. When they asked for my PCC, they also gave me 60 days. However, my police clearance took almost 5 months. I freaked out and emailed them and they just asked for proof that the clearance was already started and sent where it had to go. Email them showing that you already started the process and give them a link that shows how long it'll take. Else, you'll get a final notice.

alpha_centauri

Nov 25, 2014
Need urgent help. Can anyone please tell me how to mail RCMP fingerprint results to Ottawa in details? Did you quote your application number on the envelope and include a letter with the email that you received from CIC? Did you also scan and email it to CIC as well? Thanks

ATerra2

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
Doc's Request.
25-01-2015
AOR Received.
25-06-2014
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
25-06-2014
Med's Done....
15-07-2014
LANDED..........
Inland Applicant
alpha_centauri said:
Need urgent help. Can anyone please tell me how to mail RCMP fingerprint results to Ottawa in details? Did you quote your application number on the envelope and include a letter with the email that you received from CIC? Did you also scan and email it to CIC as well? Thanks
I did last week and I just follow the instructions on the letter they send you. I just submit the original to the address they give you (219 Laurier Avenue West Ottawa) also I add a covering letter that explain what I am sending, why I am sending, etc... with all my ID number UCI, File Number, PNP certificate... and I use Purolator with tracker number.

alpha_centauri

Nov 25, 2014
ATerra2 said:
I did last week and I just follow the instructions on the letter they send you. I just submit the original to the address they give you (219 Laurier Avenue West Ottawa) also I add a covering letter that explain what I am sending, why I am sending, etc... with all my ID number UCI, File Number, PNP certificate... and I use Purolator with tracker number.
Many thanks for sharing this ATerra2 :)