+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH Applicant for citizenship March , 2017

RH_Canada

Star Member
Jan 1, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,

I can see no update on the time lines since few days. does this mean no one have received IP or Test date?

Thanks.

Fhaider

Star Member
May 10, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RH_Canada said:
Hi everyone,

I can see no update on the time lines since few days. does this mean no one have received IP or Test date?

Thanks.
Well... FP request on 5th April. Did it on 6th April.
Looks like they are requesting fingerprints for everybody before they invite for test/interview.

hungvangg

Mar 12, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Fhaider said:
Well... FP request on 5th April. Did it on 6th April.
Looks like they are requesting fingerprints for everybody before they invite for test/interview.
they sent you an email, mailing or was it showed online for requesting FP?

Fhaider

Star Member
May 10, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
application office: Mississauga
App. sent: March 1st, 2017
App. received: March 3rd, 2017
AOR date: March 9th, 2017
App. in process: March 14th, 2017
FP requested: April 4th, 2017
FP sent: April 6th, 2017
Test invitation date:
Test date:
Oath date:

Fhaider

Star Member
May 10, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hungvangg said:
they sent you an email, mailing or was it showed online for requesting FP?
They mailed it to me. "NO EMAIL"
It appeared in my ecas on April 5th

luvfufu

Mar 14, 2017
Hello there. I mailed out my application on Mar 31 from Vancouver. It was delivered to Nova Scotia on Apr 4 already. But I still haven't received AOR yet. Hope everything goes well. I checked all my documents 1000 times before mailing. Finger crossed!

harpreetjohal

Star Member
Oct 4, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Calgary
App. Filed.......
march9
AOR Received.
March20
File Transfer...
In process march22
Med's Request
Fingerprints request April 13
We sent you correspondence on April 10, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
Anyone knows what does it means as I didnt receive any email but ecas is showing this update?
Thanks

harpreetjohal

Star Member
Oct 4, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Calgary
App. Filed.......
march9
AOR Received.
March20
File Transfer...
In process march22
Med's Request
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on March 9, 2017.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on March 20, 2017.
We started processing your application on March 22, 2017.
We sent you correspondence on April 10, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required

hungvangg

Mar 12, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harpreetjohal said:
We sent you correspondence on April 10, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
Anyone knows what does it means as I didnt receive any email but ecas is showing this update?
Thanks
They request fingerprints:)

Fhaider

Star Member
May 10, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
luvfufu said:
Hello there. I mailed out my application on Mar 31 from Vancouver. It was delivered to Nova Scotia on Apr 4 already. But I still haven't received AOR yet. Hope everything goes well. I checked all my documents 1000 times before mailing. Finger crossed!
How did you send it? Through Canada post or other courier service. If you have tracking number, you can always track your package. 31 March was Friday. So. It normally take 3-5 business days. It should be delivered by 6th or 7th April. After receiving your application, it could take upto two weeks to get AOR. I think you are okay. Just have patience.

Fhaider

Star Member
May 10, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harpreetjohal said:
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on March 9, 2017.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on March 20, 2017.
We started processing your application on March 22, 2017.
We sent you correspondence on April 10, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required
It's definitely fingerprints request.
Everybody is getting FP request with same status on ecas.

nuz

Mar 12, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Mar,2017
AOR Received.
07 Apr,2017
File Transfer...
In Progress: 11 Apr, 2017
GM All! status changed to In process 11Apr. excel updated.

harpreetjohal

Star Member
Oct 4, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Calgary
App. Filed.......
march9
AOR Received.
March20
File Transfer...
In process march22
Med's Request
ace_420 said:
APP sent: Mar 9, 2017.
APP Received By IRCC: Mar 13, 2017.
AOR Received in e-mail: Mar 23,2017.
IP: APR 4,2017.

My current Home address is correct in e-cas, in AOR its also showing correct as they address it to current home address, but in e-cas mailing address still showing the old one when I was sponsored for PR. I updated my mailing address in e-cas on Mar 23 right after i can see my application status in e-cas, still it was showing the old address. Then again I updated the mailing address last week in e-cas, after submitting it says it will take 15 days to change the address ( it showed the same first time when i updated it). Check back in 15 days. That means my job is done as I updated mailing address in e-cas twice and now its up to them to update in e-cas?
Only thing I am concerned they should send all future communications by e-mail or to my current home address as they address correctly in AOR that i got by e-mail. Please advise what I need to do next?
same thing happened to me and I called them and they said they will use the address you used on application.So don't worry about old address

zineb83

Oct 14, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App went on 28 MArch delivered on 31 March no AOR I start to get worry !!

Godzilla9

Sep 22, 2012
Are the following users still on this forum, haven't seen updates from them on the spreadsheet:
Mihaela
Osorkon
Fullon