17-05-2023
Med's Done....
17-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2023
LANDED..........
22-06-2023
I suppose SW1 = FSW and PNP/CEC have different codes
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/immigration-category-confirmation-permanent-residence-copr.html
  • CEC: Canadian Experience Class
  • CG: Caring for Children Program
  • EN2-FED: Entrepreneur – Federal
  • EN2-QC: Entrepreneur – Quebec
  • HMN: Caring for People with High Medical Needs Program
  • LC: In-Canada Live-in Caregiver
  • LC2: Dependant residing abroad of a member of the live-in caregivers in Canada class
  • MST-FED: Skilled Trades – Federal
  • NV5-FED: Investor – Federal
  • NV5-QC: Investor – Quebec
  • PV2: Provincial Nominee – Selected by a province other than Quebec
  • SE2-FED: Self-employed – Federal
  • SE2-QC: Self-employed – Quebec
  • SUD-FED: Startup Business
  • SW1-FED: Skilled Worker – Federal
  • SW1-QC: Skilled Worker – Quebec

Lillyu

Jun 13, 2022
No no you are misunderstanding - Medical expiry is nowhere linked to timeline processing. Don’t be anxious and no need to be worried.
10 months must be the generic timeline currently that agents are told to share. Usually it gets processed faster than that for 80% of the ppl.
Thanks. I got my COPR today. I think they extended my medical upto next year to update my COPR details

sean468

Mar 10, 2022
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-11-2022
Nomination.....
23-11-2022
AOR Received.
28-11-2022
Med's Request
17-05-2023
Med's Done....
17-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2023
LANDED..........
22-06-2023
Thanks. I got my COPR today. I think they extended my medical upto next year to update my COPR details
Did you get given a request to do your medical again before they extended it? I got given a remedical (mine expired in Feb 2023)... but then two days later they updated my online tracker with my old Medical number and a new expiry date (May 2024).

Lillyu

Jun 13, 2022
Did you get given a request to do your medical again before they extended it? I got given a remedical (mine expired in Feb 2023)... but then two days later they updated my online tracker with my old Medical number and a new expiry date (May 2024).
No my medical is new, but they just extended it.
I think it is a good sign. After they extended my medical I got my portal email. Good luck :)

sean468

Mar 10, 2022
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-11-2022
Nomination.....
23-11-2022
AOR Received.
28-11-2022
Med's Request
17-05-2023
Med's Done....
17-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2023
LANDED..........
22-06-2023
No my medical is new, but they just extended it.
I think it is a good sign. After they extended my medical I got my portal email. Good luck :)
Yeah I'm not worried, just trying to gauge the turn around time from extending your medicals to getting your portal email

AmsterDarn

May 23, 2023
FSW inland

Aor April 4 2023
MEP/bio/UCI May 2 2023 - linked from previous applications
In tracker everything is completed as of May 20 2023

Got a RPRF email this morning stating admissibility review in progress. Pls pay the fees. I'd already paid it when I made the application. So uploaded the receipt in gckey sometime ago.

What do you think guys? weird no?
Called IRCC this afternoon.. She confirmed that she could see the RPRF payment but since the visa officer requested it. I had to upload it again. She also suggested to send a webform just to be safe.
She also confirmed everything/all components are passed and completed for me. And as soon as the RPRF document reaches them I can expect an approval. *Fingers crossed*
PS: forgot to ask for the VO!

Daren2023

Jan 20, 2023
Category........
FSW
Called IRCC this afternoon.. She confirmed that she could see the RPRF payment but since the visa officer requested it. I had to upload it again. She also suggested to send a webform just to be safe.
She also confirmed everything/all components are passed and completed for me. And as soon as the RPRF document reaches them I can expect an approval. *Fingers crossed*
PS: forgot to ask for the VO!
Wow such a weird situation. I hope they will be able to fix it after you upload the payment again.

le_intertwine

Apr 24, 2023
Received a message today with ADR asking to upload my partner's diplomas. In the letter it does say it is for my partner, although the box to upload was opened under my name (main applicant - weird but okay, I uploaded my partner's info either way). Uploaded in less than one hour of receiving this message.
I wonder if this ADR will make my processing even longer, despite is a fairly simple document...

On the good side, at least I finally got my BIO and UCI linked/updated.
As for the Medical Exams it still shows I don't need them (which I guess is right since I took them before for my temporary visa application).

For reference my application is CEC / inland.
AOR March 31, 2023.
And this is my first "official" update, since the only thing I had before was the ghost changes on the bg check going back and forth with "not applicable" and "reviewing".

Last edited:

tianlu777

Sep 15, 2022
Just got a ghost update in GCKey: Review of additional documents became Not applicable from We are reviewing...
Hope it's a good sign.
Today got another ghost update without visible change in GCKey. Might be Eligibility completed and Security started (I hope).

Zaffran17

May 8, 2023
Today got a ghost update in background check indicating :
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Previously it was background check in progress. Any idea what this might mean?

tianlu777

Sep 15, 2022
Today got a ghost update in background check indicating :
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Previously it was background check in progress. Any idea what this might mean?
At least it means your application is moving forward:) What is your timeline? It could mean that they have started to review your eligibility. Once the eligibility is completed, the background check status will change back to in progress. Just a generalization based on posts I read in this forum.