+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<<MARCH 2023 AOR>>>>>>>>>>

AmsterDarn

May 23, 2023
Received a message today with ADR asking to upload my partner's diplomas. In the letter it does say it is for my partner, although the box to upload was opened under my name (main applicant - weird but okay, I uploaded my partner's info either way). Uploaded in less than one hour of receiving this message.
I wonder if this ADR will make my processing even longer, despite is a fairly simple document...

On the good side, at least I finally got my BIO and UCI linked/updated.
As for the Medical Exams it still shows I don't need them (which I guess is right since I took them before for my temporary visa application).

For reference my application is CEC / inland.
AOR March 31, 2023.
And this is my first "official" update, since the only thing I had before was the ghost changes on the bg check going back and forth with "not applicable" and "reviewing".
I'd suggest send a webform too to be on a safer side explaining the situation. And attach the gckey screenshot where it shows the uploaded docs. My ADR for RPRF was added to my file in just a few hours. They also send you an email confirmation. So you have it on record that you sent it before the due date.
Just a suggestion!

longvh

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Received my 1st portal email!!
Congrats. Update your profile manually here. What is your V.O. (in the title of Portal 1 email)? And keep it updated until getting eCOPR and PR card.
We're heading to 500+ profiles (1% of YTD ITA issued)

Reactions: tianlu777

Amar65*

Mar 14, 2018
Canada inland. CEC with BC nomination. Bringing inland common-law partner.
ITA 01-11-2023
AOR 03-06-2023
My IME was done July 2021, I received email told me I am exempted to do IME again.
My partner did his IME on January 31.

Our situation has a lot of specialties. Praying hard for a good result...

Hope everyone have a smooth and successful process!
Any update till now ?

Raulf

Star Member
Aug 27, 2021
Received a message today with ADR asking to upload my partner's diplomas. In the letter it does say it is for my partner, although the box to upload was opened under my name (main applicant - weird but okay, I uploaded my partner's info either way). Uploaded in less than one hour of receiving this message.
I wonder if this ADR will make my processing even longer, despite is a fairly simple document...

On the good side, at least I finally got my BIO and UCI linked/updated.
As for the Medical Exams it still shows I don't need them (which I guess is right since I took them before for my temporary visa application).

For reference my application is CEC / inland.
AOR March 31, 2023.
And this is my first "official" update, since the only thing I had before was the ghost changes on the bg check going back and forth with "not applicable" and "reviewing".
Looks like I have the same issue. ADR for PCC for me & for my partner, but the field to upload both files is under main applicant.

At the start

Feb 2, 2018
I checked on myimmitracker that FSW-Inland applications AORed from 25 March to 15 April, only 1 got PPR (from 15 cases). Other 14 are at medical passed level. So I guess I need to wait. Mine is also 27 March AOR and Medical passed/Completed and tracker is not updated since 19 April with background check changed to In Process. Eligibility is not started for both.

Should I wait or call to IRCC? Is there any negative influence if you call them just to check status?

sean468

Mar 10, 2022
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-11-2022
Nomination.....
23-11-2022
AOR Received.
28-11-2022
Med's Request
17-05-2023
Med's Done....
17-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2023
LANDED..........
22-06-2023
I checked on myimmitracker that FSW-Inland applications AORed from 25 March to 15 April, only 1 got PPR (from 15 cases). Other 14 are at medical passed level. So I guess I need to wait. Mine is also 27 March AOR and Medical passed/Completed and tracker is not updated since 19 April with background check changed to In Process. Eligibility is not started for both.

Should I wait or call to IRCC? Is there any negative influence if you call them just to check status?
There is no harm calling them to find out out where each step is at, but the tracker is fairly accurate. While your application is within the Processing Timeline according to their website (FSW is currently at 26 months), they're just going to tell you to wait. There will be nothing that you, the call centre or your local MP can do while it's within the Processing Times.

Reactions: At the start

At the start

Feb 2, 2018
There is no harm calling them to find out out where each step is at, but the tracker is fairly accurate. While your application is within the Processing Timeline according to their website (FSW is currently at 26 months), they're just going to tell you to wait. There will be nothing that you, the call centre or your local MP can do while it's within the Processing Times.
Thank you for clarifying, but the only doubt I have is my tracker is not Changed since 19 April and what could be the reason?:confused:

sean468

Mar 10, 2022
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-11-2022
Nomination.....
23-11-2022
AOR Received.
28-11-2022
Med's Request
17-05-2023
Med's Done....
17-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2023
LANDED..........
22-06-2023
Thank you for clarifying, but the only doubt I have is my tracker is not Changed since 19 April and what could be the reason?:confused:
No one has worked on your application since then.

Just say you call them up today, tomorrow you'll get an update on the tracker with an updated date and a "we received your inquiry" message on it.

Reactions: At the start