+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<<MARCH 2023 AOR>>>>>>>>>>

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Anyone who is PNP Outland from March AOR received any update?

GCkey says eligibility and background check are in progress since April 5th. However in tracker, eligibility not started and background in progress. No further update.

Guys, what do you suggest? Should I wait or phone them to check the status
Call them. Ask about the status of your application. Get a bit more info on: security, criminality too (stuff that we don't see on GCKey or tracker).

Reactions: Coco123

longvh

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
I just got eCOPR :) Thanks for the help and support guys. Hope who is waiting, will get the approval very soon!
Congrats. Just updated your profile with May 25. Have you found the VO in the title of that golden email?

Reactions: artk0ch

Daren2023

Jan 20, 2023
Category........
FSW
OMG I received my COPR today. I am so happy! It is such a beautiful document, I almost want to frame it but I cannot do that because I need to use it next week when I land in beautiful Canada o_O It was accompanied by a very nice 5-page letter from my VO. I feel so welcomed to this country.

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
OMG I received my COPR today. I am so happy! It is such a beautiful document, I almost want to frame it but I cannot do that because I need to use it next week when I land in beautiful Canada o_O It was accompanied by a very nice 5-page letter from my VO. I feel so welcomed to this country.
congrats and you don't have the need for visa and all that they talk about Outlanders?

Reactions: Daren2023

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Scan your COPR (you can use your iPhone/mobile's scan feature from inote) in case if you ever lost it. If you have a digital copy, the border agent can quickly print one for you referring to it.

Daren2023

Jan 20, 2023
Category........
FSW
Scan your COPR (you can use your iPhone/mobile's scan feature from inote) in case if you ever lost it. If you have a digital copy, the border agent can quickly print one for you referring to it.
Good idea! I put it away to make sure my cat doesn’t chew on it :p But I can scan it too, just in case.

• Haha
Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

Sularbaba

Star Member
Feb 8, 2023
Eligibility has started for spouse but hasn’t started for the main applicant. Is this a mistake please? Both background checks are in process tho

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Eligibility has started for spouse but hasn’t started for the main applicant. Is this a mistake please? Both background checks are in process tho
Primary applicant's eligibility will start, but dependent's would say "not started" even when you get your COPR. Is your main applicant the "primary applicant" and what does the tracker say? Are you looking at GCKey?