<<<<<<<<<<MARCH 2023 AOR>>>>>>>>>>

Coco123

May 23, 2023
PNP outland

AOR - 17th Mar
MED and BIL - 31st Mar
SinceApr background check is in progress
And no further update.

Anyone who has submitted their profile received PPR?
How long will it take ?

Coco123

May 23, 2023
If you don't have any illness that could lead to a PFL, don't worry about MEP. BIL comes right when you are MEP. It could be slow for you, but it will come. Would be very helpful to you if you deviate yourself completely towards settlement part post PPR/RFV. Trust me, post BIL you'll feel a bit more lost as the only thing to look forward is PPR/RFV.

Ideally, most people start looking into settlement after PPR/RFV - you can start right now, figure out everything, and simply book your tickets with confidence to move faster. You are moving to a new country and it could be a bit scary. Spend time thoughtfully talking to people in your targets jobs in Canada, about real estate, day care, etc.

It took me months to figure it all out for myself. I already have a job in Canada and have little concern for capital - but from driving license, buying vs renting, etc to moving my pets - I carefully went through a lot of options and decided what was best for me. I'm one of those cases who got pre-approved for a home mortgage before landing in Canada. So many things that you'll see people say is impossible to do, so many things that are uniquely you - you need time to figure out those. I'd really suggest you find time to support the unique YOU.

I decided to buy a home instead of renting - as renting in Canada is a bit hard with pets and buying is cheaper if you can afford. At the end, I'm not moving anytime soon as one of my dog was diagnosed terminal very recently. But I have the satisfaction that I at least tried to give him the best I could :)

I'd suggest you dream a bit more about your life as a PR and see for yourself what's available and what's not.
Hi, from which country have you moved with your pet. I’m from India, I will be moving with him so it will be helpful

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
I just got eCOPR :) Thanks for the help and support guys. Hope who is waiting, will get the approval very soon!
Congrats, is your PNP from OINP ?

Last edited:

modern_finance

Dec 10, 2020
IRCC Agent said Security: not started, eligibility: Recommend PASS, MED/BIL: Complete, Criminality: Complete

How long would it take to get COPR?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
IRCC Agent said Security: not started, eligibility: Recommend PASS, MED/BIL: Complete, Criminality: Complete

How long would it take to get COPR?
Security is the only thing pending right now. For most this is usually a quick pass, could take max of a month if the officer never works on it. If you are very unlucky, you'll go to security screen which could take months to year.

But all in all, should be soon. If not the next two weeks, won't be unrealistic to expect a portal email before June ends.

arindam.d

Feb 14, 2018
NOC Code......
PNP outland

AOR - 17th Mar
MED and BIL - 31st Mar
SinceApr background check is in progress
And no further update.

Anyone who has submitted their profile received PPR?
How long will it take ?
PNP inland
AOR 19th March
Bio on 3apr
Background in process 19apr
No update since

Coco123

May 23, 2023
Anyone who is PNP Outland from March AOR received any update?

GCkey says eligibility and background check are in progress since April 5th. However in tracker, eligibility not started and background in progress. No further update.

Guys, what do you suggest? Should I wait or phone them to check the status