+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<<MARCH 2023 AOR>>>>>>>>>>

At the start

Feb 2, 2018
No one has worked on your application since then.

Just say you call them up today, tomorrow you'll get an update on the tracker with an updated date and a "we received your inquiry" message on it.
Yes, true. I am going to wait for their update. It is the best thing to do for now I guess.

Coco123

May 23, 2023
Yes, true. I am going to wait for their update. It is the best thing to do for now I guess.
I’m a PNP OUTLAND applicant. My profile says the same, BIL and MEDICAL completed, background check - in progress, eligibility- not started and last updated date was 19th Apr. I have called them to check the status on Friday. Now last updated date is today’s date and message that we have received your query.

Reactions: At the start

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
There is no harm calling them to find out out where each step is at, but the tracker is fairly accurate. While your application is within the Processing Timeline according to their website (FSW is currently at 26 months), they're just going to tell you to wait. There will be nothing that you, the call centre or your local MP can do while it's within the Processing Times.
I am above the processing times. It's the 27th month. I am stressed about what can I do

newbieCanada2023

May 30, 2023
Hello!
new to the forum.
Here is my timeline (FSW outland with dependent)

ITA: 15 March
AOR: 28 March
MED: 16 May passed
BIOMETRICS: 22 May completed
Eligibility: completed (tracker)
Background Check: in progress (tracker)

hope to hear from IRCC soon

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hello!
new to the forum.
Here is my timeline (FSW outland with dependent)

ITA: 15 March
AOR: 28 March
MED: 16 May passed
BIOMETRICS: 22 May completed
Eligibility: completed (tracker)
Background Check: in progress (tracker)

hope to hear from IRCC soon
Interesting to see that your MEP was almost 1.5 months from your AOR. Was there a delay between BIL (Biometric instruction letter) and when you got your Medicals pass?

At the start

Feb 2, 2018
I’m a PNP OUTLAND applicant. My profile says the same, BIL and MEDICAL completed, background check - in progress, eligibility- not started and last updated date was 19th Apr. I have called them to check the status on Friday. Now last updated date is today’s date and message that we have received your query.
what is your timeline?

Daren2023

Jan 20, 2023
Category........
FSW
I bought 100 CAD today to prepare for my trip this weekend. OMG the 100 CAD bill is so beautiful! :eek: Canadian money are so much more beautiful than USA money, event tho USD is more valuable o_O
What would you rather have beauty of value? LOL

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I bought 100 CAD today to prepare for my trip this weekend. OMG the 100 CAD bill is so beautiful! :eek: Canadian money are so much more beautiful than USA money, event tho USD is more valuable o_O
Yes, absolutely beautiful! Btw, do post your landing experience on the landing experience thread(s).