+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<<MARCH 2023 AOR>>>>>>>>>>

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Oh so there is a good chance of receiving the golden e-mail soon? :D
Sometimes you get your golden email within hours of eligibility/background check completion (whichever finishes last). So, can't say that there's no chance. With IRCC there are only chances. I'm generally happier for everyone to see more "happy outcomes" in the forum with faster processing.

Reactions: June1311 and db9

newbieCanada2023

May 30, 2023
Sometimes you get your golden email within hours of eligibility/background check completion (whichever finishes last). So, can't say that there's no chance. With IRCC there are only chances. I'm generally happier for everyone to see more "happy outcomes" in the forum with faster processing.
Newest update of today..
tracker was updated! Backroung verification is now defined as “completed” since yesterday!
now hoping for the best :)

nhhk

Jun 1, 2023
Hi is there a chance that the background and eligibility completes without the ghost updates? Here is my current state of the application

FSW Inland:
ITA- March 7, 2023
AOR: April 28, 2023
MED completed: May 9, 2023
BIO details updated on the profile: May 9, 2023 (Medical and bio were old ones from 2022)
Ghost update: May 10, 2023

No update since then. Any timeline prediction is appreciated. Thanks!

Imomer

Jun 1, 2023
Hello all,
Tracker shows background verification completed as of may 30th.
How long after do i get the golden email?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hi is there a chance that the background and eligibility completes without the ghost updates? Here is my current state of the application

FSW Inland:
ITA- March 7, 2023
AOR: April 28, 2023
MED completed: May 9, 2023
BIO details updated on the profile: May 9, 2023 (Medical and bio were old ones from 2022)
Ghost update: May 10, 2023

No update since then. Any timeline prediction is appreciated. Thanks!
Yes, BGS and Eligibility can complete without any ghost updates. So many applicants get zero GUs and still get their BGS and Eligibility doe.

About timeline prediction - you are almost a May AOR, and it has just been a month so I'd say wait a couple months.

Prabhneetkaur

Star Member
Sep 27, 2021
Guys, I got my approval email. Nothing was progressing from last 1 month. Suddenly got GU yesterday and eligibility and BG completed. Today i got the portal email. Thank you so much for your help. All the best to those who are still waiting.
Congrats Your timeline please ? AOR and whether you are CEC?

At the start

Feb 2, 2018
Guys, I got my approval email. Nothing was progressing from last 1 month. Suddenly got GU yesterday and eligibility and BG completed. Today i got the portal email. Thank you so much for your help. All the best to those who are still waiting.
Congratulations mate. I have AOR 27 on March and no updates since 19 April. I hope to get an update next week similar to you.

longvh

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Just received my PR card in the mail. It was all super quick - surprisingly !
(check my signature for my entire timeline)
Oh great. What is your V.O. and when did you get your PR card approved?
I got approved May 31 for 3/4 family members and still waiting.
Same eCOPR May 19.