+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<<MARCH 2023 AOR>>>>>>>>>>

Pdm_ca

Nov 26, 2022
No COPR number on the tracker yet.. that’s why I am bit worried.. :( hope to hear something by the end of next week
No need to be worried. PPR/ RFV usually comes in 3-4 days (max) after COPR number generation. SOmetimes they are issued together.
COPR sometimes takes time as it has to be issued by officer after final review. You should have it in next week.

newbieCanada2023

May 30, 2023
No need to be worried. PPR/ RFV usually comes in 3-4 days (max) after COPR number generation. SOmetimes they are issued together.
COPR sometimes takes time as it has to be issued by officer after final review. You should have it in next week.
Thank you!
i’ll give it until end of next week before freaking out then!
it’s very stressing because you can only be 100% sure once you get PPR

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Thank you!
i’ll give it until end of next week before freaking out then!
it’s very stressing because you can only be 100% sure once you get PPR
Even if it takes 2 weeks, don't freak out. Sometimes it takes time. Eligibility and BGS pass means you've made it. Nothing can deny you your COPR now.

IRCC can sleep on applications for quite some time - unfortunately it is out of our hands (unless they sent an email that was never delivered, call them after 2-3 weeks to make sure that isn't the case with you).

Reactions: newbieCanada2023

newbieCanada2023

May 30, 2023
Even if it takes 2 weeks, don't freak out. Sometimes it takes time. Eligibility and BGS pass means you've made it. Nothing can deny you your COPR now.

IRCC can sleep on applications for quite some time - unfortunately it is out of our hands (unless they sent an email that was never delivered, call them after 2-3 weeks to make sure that isn't the case with you).
That’s what I’m trying to tell myself! Sometimes I am just not sure whether “completed” on the tracker means “pass” that’s why i will only be happy and reassured when the RFV is sent!

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
That’s what I’m trying to tell myself! Sometimes I am just not sure whether “completed” on the tracker means “pass” that’s why i will only be happy and reassured when the RFV is sent!
You're approved for sure. It is just the wait now. I don't know why the approval takes time. Maybe, they queue us out for a reason or it could be delayed simply because there's no proper system in place to do so. Maybe, one day we will know better.

Reactions: newbieCanada2023

newbieCanada2023

May 30, 2023
You're approved for sure. It is just the wait now. I don't know why the approval takes time. Maybe, they queue us out for a reason or it could be delayed simply because there's no proper system in place to do so. Maybe, one day we will know better.
Thank you for the mental support!
indeed ircc’s processing is a black box :’)
I’ll let you know when i receive copr/rfv, then we can have more statistics on the duration

prince12

Jun 4, 2023
FSW-O
ITA - 11th Jan
Bio & Med - 5th Feb
AOR - 3rd Mar
Bio - 21st Mar

As per tracker:
My profile : Bio-Medical-Eligibility-Background = all completed (11th May)
Dependent profile : Bio-Medical-Background = all completed (11th May)
But for Eligibility = not started

Why ircc is taking so much time for my dependent's eligibility?
How many days do I need to wait to receive PPR?

Seekerofita2019

Star Member
Aug 20, 2019
Thank you for the mental support!
indeed ircc’s processing is a black box :’)
I’ll let you know when i receive copr/rfv, then we can have more statistics on the duration
Yea pls let us know..btw on kubair's group there are many applicants waiting for Copr number to generate on tracker after everything marked as completed. I've recently saw a post where a person mention he has been waiting for months after everything has been marked completed for him on tracker. He didnt call IRCC though until now.. Thats make me a little bit worried.

newbieCanada2023

May 30, 2023
Yea pls let us know..btw on kubair's group there are many applicants waiting for Copr number to generate on tracker after everything marked as completed. I've recently saw a post where a person mention he has been waiting for months after everything has been marked completed for him on tracker. He didnt call IRCC though until now.. Thats make me a little bit worried.
Me too! But if we follow people on this forum, almost everyone got it after a few days max of completing everything on the tracker! So let us keep faith that we will have the same process as the majority

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
He didnt call IRCC though until now.. Thats make me a little bit worried.
He should call IRCC for sure. Remember, at the end of the day, people whose stories are shared/talked the most are either those who are processed way faster or way too slow/with glitches. That's human nature. Don't worry yourself. There's a good chance that you are less likely to ever face this. But if you ever do, call IRCC and they'll send the email in a few days/weeks (iirc there's thread "All Completed - no approval" or something).

Daren2023

Jan 20, 2023
Category........
FSW
Guess who is the newest PR of Canada? Daren2023!!! I finally landed at Toronto airport yesterday. Are there any other outlanders from this thread that have landed or am I the first one?
The landing experience went well. My flight landed at exactly midnight (such a Cinderella moment lol). I think my plane was sent to the furthest away gate from the arrivals area because we had to walk for 15+ minutes from the gate to arrivals, the longest walk ever! Then in the arrivals area I scanned my passport, got a receipt and saw a border agent. I told her that the purpose for my travel is to immigrate and then she sent me to immigration :). I was the third one in line behind a couple of Mexicans. Interestingly the immigration agents spoke to the Mexicans in Spanish! So they know English, French and Spanish too, very impressive.
When my turn came everything went very smoothly. The immigration agent asked me a few questions and then signed and stamped my COPR with a date stamp. Was he supposed to put a more complicated stamp on it, not just a date stamp? Furthermore, the date stamp says June 3rd even tho I landed shortly after midnight on June 4th o_O
He asked me for my address and I told him that I don't have a permanent address at the moment, but I have a PO Box from Anytime Mailboxes. He said it was fine to send the PR card to a PO Box so he entered that address in the computer. Then he advised me of my responsibilities as a PR (live in CA for 2 years, taxes etc.) and told me that it will take about 3 months to get the PR card. And finally he declared "Now you are a PR of Canada, welcome". Awwww such magical words :).
It is a beautiful sunny day in Toronto today. I hope all of you make the journey here soon.