+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<<MARCH 2023 AOR>>>>>>>>>>

ShibaInu

Jun 7, 2023
It’s really slow! :’) it’s just weird as I have the feeling that everyone is getting rvf/ppr very soon after completing everything on tracker. But yeah nothing else to do than waiting and hoping that’s still normal to wait
Hi NewbieCanada,

I'm new to the forum but have been following your activity because I'm on the same boat. I'm also awaiting for COPR after getting all completed and to my surprised, I received an email from IRCC today to ask me to resubmit the documents I had previously raised on Webforms... Reason being, the forms were submitted under the Primary Applicant and I am the dependent to my partner. I therefore have to resubmit them under my account.

What's odd is that it did not come in a form of ADR, but rather an email with agent's surname and number and stated that it will be responded to within 5 days upon receipt of these documents via the webform..

These extra forms were unnecessary and have caused this delay, I hope my Background will not be reopened because they received additional document!

newbieCanada2023

May 30, 2023
Hi NewbieCanada,

I'm new to the forum but have been following your activity because I'm on the same boat. I'm also awaiting for COPR after getting all completed and to my surprised, I received an email from IRCC today to ask me to resubmit the documents I had previously raised on Webforms... Reason being, the forms were submitted under the Primary Applicant and I am the dependent to my partner. I therefore have to resubmit them under my account.

What's odd is that it did not come in a form of ADR, but rather an email with agent's surname and number and stated that it will be responded to within 5 days upon receipt of these documents via the webform..

These extra forms were unnecessary and have caused this delay, I hope my Background will not be reopened because they received additional document!
Oh that’s weird! I didn’t know that sometimes they are sending an e-mail instead of using ADR.. but the good news is, there is at least someone looking and working on your file!! The golden email will probable follow soon.
i received no updates since last week.. :(

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
My background check in tracker is being in progress for 2 months.. last update on tracker is Apr 19, no news after that. Anybody in similar status?

Reactions: At the start

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hi NewbieCanada,

They usually send out approval emails very soon after asking for ADR. Are you sure that the email was from IRCC though? Check DKIM, DMARC and SPF to be sure, they should all be "PASS".

justhuman

May 19, 2023
hello Everyone

Very happy to inform that today received our passports back from IRCC , so far journey was pleasant and i hope and pray for everyone who are in wait to get pleasant and positive outcome soon.

Will share the landing experience in July. any suggestion on budget airline tickets in july ( Delhi - Vancouver)

is it possible to open bank account while outland?

how much cash can we carry per person?

suggestions pls :)

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
hello Everyone

Very happy to inform that today received our passports back from IRCC , so far journey was pleasant and i hope and pray for everyone who are in wait to get pleasant and positive outcome soon.

Will share the landing experience in July. any suggestion on budget airline tickets in july ( Delhi - Vancouver)

Congrats!

Yes, you can open in Scotia, RBC, etc. All have their own limits of how much you can send. Scotia caps at $50k.

ICICI Canada has a $100K limit. Remember, outward remittances from India would incur 20% TCS. So, do whatever you want before July 1.

Per person CAD $10K should be fine. I'd revisit my assumption as I could be wrong.

Delhi to Vancouver, try Lufthanasa or KLM. Both are nice airlines as compared to Air India or Air Canada.

Edit: Get your flight tickets faster too, post July you can be charged 20% (or 5%) TCS for them as well :D

Reactions: justhuman

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
hello Everyone

Check our discussions here from past: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/transfer-money-from-india-to-canada-being-nri.792177/page-2#post-10478195

Do drop a comment on what you did/decide to do. Let's make it easier for all fellow travellers too ;)

jaspreet21

Star Member
Sep 29, 2020
Hii all !!!
A little frustrated here. Mine is FSW-O with 2 dependents and received ITA on 15th March and AOR 22nd March.
I passed my medicals on 18th April and the Eligibility and Background check has been in progress for me since 18th April.

For dependents the Eligibility has not started but BGC in progress.

The tracker date is getting updated but I see no change in history also I have a consultant for my PR so the details are with them so can't login GC key.

Just tired and have lost the interest as we've been on this journey since 2020 and now my patience is almost gone. I do not see any sign for the golden email or the PPR or the RFV email.

Sorry for going off track guys. Just wanted ro share it out.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hii all !!!
A little frustrated here. Mine is FSW-O with 2 dependents and received ITA on 15th March and AOR 22nd March.
I passed my medicals on 18th April and the Eligibility and Background check has been in progress for me since 18th April.

For dependents the Eligibility has not started but BGC in progress.

The tracker date is getting updated but I see no change in history also I have a consultant for my PR so the details are with them so can't login GC key.

Just tired and have lost the interest as we've been on this journey since 2020 and now my patience is almost gone. I do not see any sign for the golden email or the PPR or the RFV email.

Sorry for going off track guys. Just wanted ro share it out.
About consultant - ask them to create your "Client credentials" for GCKey so that they can access it. Are you receiving any correspondence from IRCC over your emails? It not, that's risky, your RFV could be missed and there won't be any change in GCKey if you received RFV as opposed to PPR.

Your dependent's eligibility will not be updated. That's fine. I've my COPR, my dependent's eligibility is still in progress on PR tracker.

You are 3 months in to this journey, no reason for you to lose patience. I'm also there since 2019, there are many here whose journey goes long back. You've already received the ITA, R10 pass - you just need to be a bit patient.

The SLA is 6 months. Only 80% applications are supposed to be processed within 6 months. You are stressing yourself out for no reason.