+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<<MARCH 2023 AOR>>>>>>>>>>

ShibaInu

Jun 7, 2023
They usually send out approval emails very soon after asking for ADR. Are you sure that the email was from IRCC though? Check DKIM, DMARC and SPF to be sure, they should all be "PASS".
Thanks ISaidGoodDay, yes, they are from IRCC it has the Canada immigration domain and we were asked to submit the documents through Webform.

I hope you are right that they get processed soon. What is DKIM, DMARC, SPF?

Thanks.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda

jaspreet21

Star Member
Sep 29, 2020
About consultant - ask them to create your "Client credentials" for GCKey so that they can access it. Are you receiving any correspondence from IRCC over your emails? It not, that's risky, your RFV could be missed and there won't be any change in GCKey if you received RFV as opposed to PPR.

Your dependent's eligibility will not be updated. That's fine. I've my COPR, my dependent's eligibility is still in progress on PR tracker.

You are 3 months in to this journey, no reason for you to lose patience. I'm also there since 2019, there are many here whose journey goes long back. You've already received the ITA, R10 pass - you just need to be a bit patient.

The SLA is 6 months. Only 80% applications are supposed to be processed within 6 months. You are stressing yourself out for no reason.
@iSaidGoodDay okay. these people always said that new credentials cannot be made for GC key. I'm not receiving any reply on email from IRCC, eventhough my agents have listed my email ID for emails.

ShibaInu

Jun 7, 2023
Update on my case, I received an acknowledgement from IRCC of the resubmission of my documents today.. I hope it clears the last hurdle and get my email soon!

justhuman

May 19, 2023
Hii all !!!
A little frustrated here. Mine is FSW-O with 2 dependents and received ITA on 15th March and AOR 22nd March.
I passed my medicals on 18th April and the Eligibility and Background check has been in progress for me since 18th April.

For dependents the Eligibility has not started but BGC in progress.

The tracker date is getting updated but I see no change in history also I have a consultant for my PR so the details are with them so can't login GC key.

Just tired and have lost the interest as we've been on this journey since 2020 and now my patience is almost gone. I do not see any sign for the golden email or the PPR or the RFV email.

Sorry for going off track guys. Just wanted ro share it out.
"I passed my medicals on 18th April and the Eligibility and Background check has been in progress for me since 18th April."

"For dependents the Eligibility has not started but BGC in progress."
(Eligibility only done for main applicant) for my case only main applicant had all marked completed in tracker and dependents background still showing progress (pr already approved) eligibility will not even show as progress.

i believe you will get ppr request very soon..

Reactions: jaspreet21

prince12

Jun 4, 2023
Hii all !!!
A little frustrated here. Mine is FSW-O with 2 dependents and received ITA on 15th March and AOR 22nd March.
I passed my medicals on 18th April and the Eligibility and Background check has been in progress for me since 18th April.

For dependents the Eligibility has not started but BGC in progress.

The tracker date is getting updated but I see no change in history also I have a consultant for my PR so the details are with them so can't login GC key.

Just tired and have lost the interest as we've been on this journey since 2020 and now my patience is almost gone. I do not see any sign for the golden email or the PPR or the RFV email.

Sorry for going off track guys. Just wanted ro share it out.
Hi..
Same with me.

FSW-O
ITA - 11th Jan
Bio & Med - 5th Feb
AOR - 3rd Mar
Bio - 21st Mar

As per tracker:
Application status says "closed"
My profile : Bio-Medical-Eligibility-Background = all completed (11th May)
Dependent profile : Bio-Medical-Background = all completed (11th May)
But for Eligibility = not started

It's been a month and no any other update since then. I think profile may in the final review stage.

Seekerofita2019

Star Member
Aug 20, 2019
Hi..
Same with me.

FSW-O
ITA - 11th Jan
Bio & Med - 5th Feb
AOR - 3rd Mar
Bio - 21st Mar

As per tracker:
Application status says "closed"
My profile : Bio-Medical-Eligibility-Background = all completed (11th May)
Dependent profile : Bio-Medical-Background = all completed (11th May)
But for Eligibility = not started

It's been a month and no any other update since then. I think profile may in the final review stage.
did you see your COPR details on the tracker? As far as I know Application closed means final decision already been made. Check your email/spam folders

prince12

Jun 4, 2023
did you see your COPR details on the tracker? As far as I know Application closed means final decision already been made. Check your email/spam folders
On tracker COPR details are mentioned as "not available yet".
I have also checked email, spam, tracker and gckey login. But after 11th May no other update.

Seekerofita2019

Star Member
Aug 20, 2019
On tracker COPR details are mentioned as "not available yet".
I have also checked email, spam, tracker and gckey login. But after 11th May no other update.
I think its time to call IRCC then ... No need to wait further... BTW What is the status of your GC key login?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
@iSaidGoodDay okay. these people always said that new credentials cannot be made for GC key. I'm not receiving any reply on email from IRCC, eventhough my agents have listed my email ID for emails.
Okay, just make sure you keep your eye on tracker and contact IRCC (and your agent) when everything is completed. You can always remove a representative from your application by contacting IRCC too. I don't exactly know the procedure to remove the representative, it isn't very hard, but takes time from what I read.