+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2021 INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

felipeoxavier

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
we got ours yesterday too. I had 4 goes at doing it before it accepted. I opted for family name and application. Reviewing threads here you must include the sponsor in the number of applicants (last box). One person advises to try 2 times a day. I know, its piss poor.
It worked when I included myself in the number of applicants! Thanks!
Have you heard anything about the OWP yet?

SAgeeki

Apr 14, 2021
APPLICATION UPDATE:
Applied for Inland Spousal application+OWP on 4th March
Application received by Daniel at Mississauga CPC on 5th march
Acknowledgement & Temporary File No. Received- 27th May
AOR Received- 4th Sept
Application Linked to account- 7th Sept
OWP application linked to account- 7th Sept

felipeoxavier

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
APPLICATION UPDATE:
Applied for Inland Spousal application+OWP on 4th March
Application received by Daniel at Mississauga CPC on 5th march
Acknowledgement & Temporary File No. Received- 27th May
AOR Received- 4th Sept
Application Linked to account- 7th Sept
OWP application linked to account- 7th Sept
What do you need to link the OWP application to the account?
Did you get a separate application number for OWP or did you link it with the PR number?

SAgeeki

Apr 14, 2021
What do you need to link the OWP application to the account?
Did you get a separate application number for OWP or did you link it with the PR number?
1. Go to your cic account
2. Clink on link paper application
3. Now select type of application as temporary residence
4. Select Work permit & extension
5. Select UCI & family name. Go on answering rest of the fields accordingly
6. In last section select applied for permanent residency as spouse in Canada class
7. It will tell you if they find a match
8. Once linked you will see details in your account

PS: it will give you different application no. for OWP once you link it, so do not try to use same application no. as your PR in earlier sections of this form. Try using UCI or other options. I got linked through my UCI.

Reactions: felipeoxavier

felipeoxavier

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
1. Go to your cic account
2. Clink on link paper application
3. Now select type of application as temporary residence
4. Select Work permit & extension
5. Select UCI & family name. Go on answering rest of the fields accordingly
6. In last section select applied for permanent residency as spouse in Canada class
7. It will tell you if they find a match
8. Once linked you will see details in your account

PS: it will give you different application no. for OWP once you link it, so do not try to use same application no. as your PR in earlier sections of this form. Try using UCI or other options. I got linked through my UCI.
Thank you!!
I managed to link our OWP application as well!! :)

Reactions: SAgeeki

Grazi

Feb 22, 2020
Hey guys,

How does the Medical Examination request letter look like?

I got an email from CIC and attached to it there is a reminder for Biometrics, Medical Examination and Right of Permanent Residence Fee. But on the Medical Examination page it says:

“To determine your admissibility to Canada, you and all of your dependants that you included in your application, whether accompanying or not, must undergo an immigration medical examination. The medical examination must be performed by a physician from the CIC list of panel physicians. Please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/medexams-perm.asp for further information and a list of panel physicians.
Proof of completion of the medical examination along with a copy of this letter must be sent to this office.”

Is that my Medical Examination request? Can I go and do my exams with this paper?

vero9000

Mar 3, 2021
Hey guys,

I got an email from CIC and attached to it there is a reminder for Biometrics, Medical Examination and Right of Permanent Residence Fee. But on the Medical Examination page it says:

“To determine your admissibility to Canada, you and all of your dependants that you included in your application, whether accompanying or not, must undergo an immigration medical examination. The medical examination must be performed by a physician from the CIC list of panel physicians. Please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/medexams-perm.asp for further information and a list of panel physicians.
Proof of completion of the medical examination along with a copy of this letter must be sent to this office.”

Is that my Medical Examination request? Can I go and do my exams with this paper?
The medical request will say "Medical Examination Instructions" and have a page that says "MEDICAL Report CLIENT BIODATA AND SUMMARY".

SAgeeki

Apr 14, 2021
Hey guys,

If this has the title "Reminder" then its just the reminder indicating if you haven't submitted already, do so now. If it has a date specified and has wordings like "we need your medical results" then its instruction letter.

I received similar kind of thing yesterday and turned out it was just a reminder, I got my status updated as and "Medicals passed" today. I think they are considering older medical results basis following exemption:

When to get your medical exam
In-Canada permanent residence applicants
You’re exempt from completing an additional immigration medical exam (IME) if
  • you have applied, or you are applying for permanent residence and
  • you are already residing in Canada and
  • you have completed your immigration medical exam in the last 5 years and
  • an IRCC medical officer found your medical exam as low risk or no risk to public health or public safety
If you’ve already completed an IME and are applying for permanent residence, make sure you provide an IME number (or unique medical identifier number) from your previous medical exam in your application.
Learn more about the temporary public policy, which is in effect until December 28, 2021.
Read the instruction guide for your program to find out if you need a medical exam and when to get it.

(Source Link- https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/medical-exams/requirements-permanent-residents.html#long)

vero9000

Mar 3, 2021
If this has the title "Reminder" then its just the reminder indicating if you haven't submitted already, do so now. If it has a date specified and has wordings like "we need your medical results" then its instruction letter.

I received similar kind of thing yesterday and turned out it was just a reminder, I got my status updated as and "Medicals passed" today. I think they are considering older medical results basis following exemption:

When to get your medical exam
In-Canada permanent residence applicants
You’re exempt from completing an additional immigration medical exam (IME) if
  • you have applied, or you are applying for permanent residence and
  • you are already residing in Canada and
  • you have completed your immigration medical exam in the last 5 years and
  • an IRCC medical officer found your medical exam as low risk or no risk to public health or public safety
If you’ve already completed an IME and are applying for permanent residence, make sure you provide an IME number (or unique medical identifier number) from your previous medical exam in your application.
Learn more about the temporary public policy, which is in effect until December 28, 2021.
Read the instruction guide for your program to find out if you need a medical exam and when to get it.

(Source Link- https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/medical-exams/requirements-permanent-residents.html#long)
Nice! Also feel free to join the whatsapp group :)

Reactions: SAgeeki