+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2021 INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

sp_22

Jan 15, 2019
Just dropped off Inland sclp + OWP to fedEx, Scheduled to be delivered to Mississauga by tomorrow. Let the wait begin my Friend. :p

p.s Any idea on how much IRCC is lacking behind in processing the apps right now due to COVID?

vero9000

Mar 3, 2021
Just dropped off Inland sclp + OWP to fedEx, Scheduled to be delivered to Mississauga by tomorrow. Let the wait begin my Friend. :p

p.s Any idea on how much IRCC is lacking behind in processing the apps right now due to COVID?
No idea, hoping it's not too bad.

Reactions: sp_22

dyegored

Mar 9, 2021
New to this forum/community. This is such a cool idea as I know it's hard getting info/communication from IRCC.

Our sponsorship application was mailed and received on March 8th. Feels good to have other people to wait with!

paul22381

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
hello guys, just a quick question we are now submitting inland spousal sponsorship. we gathered all our document except marriage cert. we already request to get the original marriage cert. but due to covid19 it takes 6 to 8 weeks to deliver i read on Canada website that they can accept without marriage cert but need an letter of explanation and proof like receipt the question if we summited our application and eventually how we submitted our marriage cert as to be followed. webform need application no. in order to submit docs. please be enlighten us

thank you

jimmyM

Star Member
Feb 11, 2020
hello guys, just a quick question we are now submitting inland spousal sponsorship. we gathered all our document except marriage cert. we already request to get the original marriage cert. but due to covid19 it takes 6 to 8 weeks to deliver i read on Canada website that they can accept without marriage cert but need an letter of explanation and proof like receipt the question if we summited our application and eventually how we submitted our marriage cert as to be followed. webform need application no. in order to submit docs. please be enlighten us

thank you
Can you share this link from Canada website please?

jimmyM

Star Member
Feb 11, 2020
what i see in matkwsky website is more detailed which i can't seee anywhere on canada.ca website!

paul22381

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
yeah! our marriage cert takes about 6 to 8 weeks fully registered since the vital event. that is the only document that were waiting and ready to submit. still very risky to submit our inland application without the marriage cert.