+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2021 INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

ara_sj1001

Sep 19, 2019
I applied on March 22 and received the temporary application number on May 27.
I hope I could get an AOR next month.,

Jess192

May 27, 2021
Hello,
I applied back in March (9th) and I haven’t received the temp AOR yet. However when I called IRCC a while back in June, they gave me my temporary file number. So I was wondering am I still supposed to receive the temp AOR? Or what is the next step?

Luna Choi

Aug 11, 2020
Hello, I submitted my application and they received my application in 17, June..
But I haven't get the XEP yet.
So I have some questions

-When you guys get XEP, did you get the confirmation e-mail to CIC?

-I moved to the other province, I want to change my mail address. How can I do?

-And if my application was returned, how can I know? I moved to the other place...

rosiekaur

Aug 6, 2021
Hi Guys
I am wondering that why inland application processing is too slow but outland applications are too fast, we haven't yet received AOR, outland applications are way too fast.

I have checked timelines for followings on outland application forum
Application Received: 25 March 2021
Started Processing: May 14, 2021
Medical done : May 12
Bio Metric done : Jul 7

Got PPR today , App received on 02-March

Many others have same status as above for outland.

vero9000

Mar 3, 2021
Hi Guys
I am wondering that why inland application processing is too slow but outland applications are too fast, we haven't yet received AOR, outland applications are way too fast.

I have checked timelines for followings on outland application forum
Application Received: 25 March 2021
Started Processing: May 14, 2021
Medical done : May 12
Bio Metric done : Jul 7

Got PPR today , App received on 02-March

Many others have same status as above for outland.
No idea why, maybe they're prioritizing reuniting families? I try not to look at outland as it's so different timelines and it makes me feel bad tbh :/ I prefer to look at other inland

nzabihpour

Star Member
Jul 25, 2021
No idea why, maybe they're prioritizing reuniting families? I try not to look at outland as it's so different timelines and it makes me feel bad tbh :/ I prefer to look at other inland
i agree. That’s exactly it. Isn’t the point of this all in the end for married couples to be together. I can understand the frustration. My case is Outland and sucks to be away from my wife. If she was inland I could careless how long they take as long as we are in one place. Hopefully they speed up all cases.