+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2021 INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Preet_1989

Star Member
Apr 5, 2015
Hi everyone,
Just curious that has anyone sent the application in the mid of Mar 2021 and haven't heard anything nor AOR yet?

I saw on the google sheet that seems a lot of people have got their AOR already...I'm planning to make a call tomorrow though.
Mine was received on March 23rd and haven’t received anything yet

Preet_1989

Star Member
Apr 5, 2015
I got my temporary application number today. My file was submitted on March 23rd... is this a good sign? How long it will take from now?

Jskb

Jun 28, 2021
Hi, everyone I submitted mine on June 2nd and got temporary # but i just recognized i wrote wrong year on my letters given by our friends. It was supposed to be 2021 & all have 2020, pls guide if this can create any problems. Thanks

Z.a.95

May 25, 2021
Hi everyone,
Have you heard of any returned applications? If yes, what was the reason?
Mine was received March 23rd and I got temporary application number on June 3rd.
Thank you.

vero9000

Mar 3, 2021
Hi everyone,
Have you heard of any returned applications? If yes, what was the reason?
Mine was received March 23rd and I got temporary application number on June 3rd.
Thank you.
Do a search in the forum, I think it's too early for us (March appl) to get them returned, I don't think they're working on ours yet

Reactions: jimmyM
Sep 18, 2020
I posted out my application 8 July 2021 and it was received on 13 July.
How long will I get the AOR in ?

I also submitted for the Open Work Permit- howl long do you reckon that will take?

jamie0801

Jul 25, 2021
I'm wondering how did you guys receive the pre-AOR? I havent' received anything since i submitted my app, it was only because i called IRCC and then got a temporary app # (starts with XF). Do you guys all receive it through the sponsor's email or the main applicant's email? Thanks!

paul22381

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
I'm wondering how did you guys receive the pre-AOR? I havent' received anything since i submitted my app, it was only because i called IRCC and then got a temporary app # (starts with XF). Do you guys all receive it through the sponsor's email or the main applicant's email? Thanks!
I received AOR1 as a sponsor...

Reactions: jamie0801
Sep 18, 2020
hi! what is a pre AOR? how long ago did u submit?