harmeetmrg

Jan 17, 2021
Application Update:
Applied for Inland Spousal application+ Dependent child - 29th March
Application received Mississauga CPC - 30th march
Acknowledgement(AOR) & Temporary File No. Received- 27th May

harmeetmrg

Jan 17, 2021
Even I submitted on 29th March and no updates till now. looks like March applns are moving very slowly, no AOR also till now. If anyone (from March appln group) has got an AOR or any other communication pls let us know at this Forum.
I got the AOR on 27th may. did you get it?

vero9000

Mar 3, 2021
Submitted application March 2021 with OWP - Wanted to ask others in the same situation how do you pass the time? As we are unable to work whilst application is being processed, what do you do?
I have the same question.
For the past 8 months I've been studying online from my home country, I'm almost done with my 1 year master's. When this is done (hopefully within 1-2 weeks) I'll spend some time enjoying summer but also gathering all documents and apply to register in b.c. so I can practice my profession here. After doing my Master's I'm just looking forward to some time off. Gonna get back into yoga, go for walks, some wineries maybe, sleep, watch copious amounts of tv. But I'll probably get bored and sign up for some sort of free online class tbh

Reactions: Mintonten

javis77

Jan 31, 2021
APPLICATION UPDATE:
Applied for Inland Spousal application+OWP on 4th March
Application received by Daniel at Mississauga CPC on 5th march
Acknowledgement & Temporary File No. Received- 27th May
Hi Ageeski,

Did you receive an email from IRCC that they have received your application? You have mentioned that received by Daniel at Mississauga CPC on 5th March.

Thanks,

javis77

Jan 31, 2021
Hi guys,

Did you guys receive an email from IRCC after they received your application? I can see my application has been received through tracking number but that is all I have.

Thanks,

harmeetmrg

Jan 17, 2021
Hi guys,

Did you guys receive an email from IRCC after they received your application? I can see my application has been received through tracking number but that is all I have.

Thanks,
YEs I have received the email. its an AOR (acknowledgement of Receipt) with a temp tracking number.

javis77

Jan 31, 2021
YEs I have received the email. its an AOR (acknowledgement of Receipt) with a temp tracking number.

Hi harmeetmrg,

Did you receive an email from IRCC a week or two weeks after they received your application? It`s been awhile for me and I haven't heard anything.

Thanks,

harmeetmrg

Jan 17, 2021
Hi harmeetmrg,

Did you receive an email from IRCC a week or two weeks after they received your application? It`s been awhile for me and I haven't heard anything.

Thanks,
See the timeline below, it took almost 2 months to get AOR from the date the appln was delivered -
Application Update:

javis77

Jan 31, 2021
See the timeline below, it took almost 2 months to get AOR from the date the appln was delivered -
Application Update:

thank you

SAgeeki

Apr 14, 2021
Hi Ageeski,

Did you receive an email from IRCC that they have received your application? You have mentioned that received by Daniel at Mississauga CPC on 5th March.

Thanks,
Hey! I mailed it through Purolator and there tracking page had the recipient's name. IRCC has also acknowledged our application now with the pre-AOR on 27th May.

javis77

Jan 31, 2021
Hey! I mailed it through Purolator and there tracking page had the recipient's name. IRCC has also acknowledged our application now with the pre-AOR on 27th May.

Hi SAgeeki,

Did you also submit a visitor visa extension application ? Did you select 6 months or less? I am debating whether I should apply for visitor visa extension as well.

Thanks,

SAgeeki

Apr 14, 2021
Hi SAgeeki,

Did you also submit a visitor visa extension application ? Did you select 6 months or less? I am debating whether I should apply for visitor visa extension as well.

Thanks,
Hi. Yes we have applied for visitor visa extension as well. Applied for 6 months. It's safer to extend your stay if its about to expire; as with the current timelines nothing is clear as to how many months it would take to get AOR and then OWP. Also, in any case your application is returned, having a valid status will allow you to reapply.

javis77

Jan 31, 2021
Hi. Yes we have applied for visitor visa extension as well. Applied for 6 months. It's safer to extend your stay if its about to expire; as with the current timelines nothing is clear as to how many months it would take to get AOR and then OWP. Also, in any case your application is returned, having a valid status will allow you to reapply.
Oh okay, so you will have to renew your spouse`s visitor visa every 6 months?