+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

******March 2021 AOR********

Preetkaur3131

Aug 11, 2021
Completed my 6 months yesterday on SEPT 7… so I called IRCC today wait time was only 7 min , she responded very well. She said my application is in process.. agent will contact me if needed… there was only one change in status that they started working on my eligibility. Last time I called (mid aug) only medical was passed and criminality in process but eligibility not started but now they are working on my eligibility.

SanteS

Star Member
Sep 7, 2021
Burnaby
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CIO Sidney + CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
05-03-2021
Hi guys,
I am new here and submitted my application on Mar 05 2021, and got AOR on the following day.

I was informed on Mar 22 2021 that I had passed the medical exam and the biometrics of my dependents were needed (I am in Canada but my dependents arent).

I applied for GCMS notes end March and got feedback a month later, saying the VOs for my case were Ottawa and Edmonton.

Since April no more update. Everything was likely to be frozen, egibility review in progress, background check in process.

Two guys from the circle of my contacts also submitted their application this March. One already got Copr this June and the other was asked to provide more suppportive docs this Aug. I am glad for these guys but feeling anxious for myself.

Applied for GCMS again last week and be more patient... hope everything goes well.

Harrysingh04

Aug 20, 2020
Hi guys,
I am new here and submitted my application on Mar 05 2021, and got AOR on the following day.

I was informed on Mar 22 2021 that I had passed the medical exam and the biometrics of my dependents were needed (I am in Canada but my dependents arent).

I applied for GCMS notes end March and got feedback a month later, saying the VOs for my case were Ottawa and Edmonton.

Since April no more update. Everything was likely to be frozen, egibility review in progress, background check in process.

Two guys from the circle of my contacts also submitted their application this March. One already got Copr this June and the other was asked to provide more suppportive docs this Aug. I am glad for these guys but feeling anxious for myself.

Applied for GCMS again last week and be more patient... hope everything goes well.
Hardly anything we can do about it bro. We can just wait and cry. Thats it. We all are doing the same.

bruce111

Jun 23, 2021
Hey guys, received my 1st portal email today,
VO- Montreal, AOR March 19, 2021.
Hopefully will Get COPR soon. All the best to everyone.
hello, i see you got 2 GU before, but montreal VO usually only give one GU at the end. are you sure you are in montreal VO? i am march 20, nothing GU:(

smurfgirl

Star Member
May 21, 2021
Hi everyone, I hope some more of us have received already their golden mail:)
I wish everyone lots of luck its coming when at least u expecting it.. that what happend to me..
I am myself are so speechless still..
I am free now.. and thankful for this group which helped me to go thru the waiting time..
Aor 7th march.. nothing till 10th august request of 2 documents .. 1st email 7th September 2nd email portal login 7th September and just woke up to my eCoPR plus I got one dependent inland.everything came at the same time.. now just the PR card ...
I just wanted share my timeline..
I wish everyone so much luck..
Have a good day

mangogo

Star Member
May 28, 2021
Hi everyone, I hope some more of us have received already their golden mail:)
I wish everyone lots of luck its coming when at least u expecting it.. that what happend to me..
I am myself are so speechless still..
I am free now.. and thankful for this group which helped me to go thru the waiting time..
Aor 7th march.. nothing till 10th august request of 2 documents .. 1st email 7th September 2nd email portal login 7th September and just woke up to my eCoPR plus I got one dependent inland.everything came at the same time.. now just the PR card ...
I just wanted share my timeline..
I wish everyone so much luck..
Have a good day
Congratulations!!!

Reactions: smurfgirl