+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

******March 2021 AOR********

Harrysingh04

Aug 20, 2020
Hi everyone, I hope some more of us have received already their golden mail:)
I wish everyone lots of luck its coming when at least u expecting it.. that what happend to me..
I am myself are so speechless still..
I am free now.. and thankful for this group which helped me to go thru the waiting time..
Aor 7th march.. nothing till 10th august request of 2 documents .. 1st email 7th September 2nd email portal login 7th September and just woke up to my eCoPR plus I got one dependent inland.everything came at the same time.. now just the PR card ...
I just wanted share my timeline..
I wish everyone so much luck..
Have a good day
Congratulations. I am completing my 6 months on 11th September. My visa office is different and also its a Saturday. But I still wish I get something. I have waited a lot including the time for my previous PR application.

Reactions: smurfgirl

devesh050908

Star Member
May 5, 2021
Just I called IRCC now
The agent was so rude and she didn't help me and she didn't give me any update
she said I do not have access to update your profile ( she lied , because 10 days ago I called and agent said we are not allowed give you update but because of your situation I will check and help you )
they are so crazy
I applied for TRV visa 220 days ago ( processing time in website now is 158 days ) and no update for that as well
Permanent residency application already passed 6 month ( 183 days ) since submitted :(
I also applied visa and it is more than 180 days and my aor is Mar 30. I think visa application is struck due to our PR application

Reactions: hoseinbaradaran

hoseinbaradaran

Star Member
Apr 17, 2020
AOR Received.
08-03-2021
I also applied visa and it is more than 180 days and my aor is Mar 30. I think visa application is struck due to our PR application
I saw in one Iranian group in Telegram that one applicant applied for Visa on March and got pass request last month
I thought they will stop process visa for people who applied for Permanent residency and Visa at the same time
Funny thing that I had GU in my Visa application last week and nothing happened after

Trevor1

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
Well said, also they don't define 'normal circumstances', 'simple vs complex cases'. Because I knew people that literally stay in Canada for at least 6 years (gone through high school, post-secondary education), only have Candian experience, no child or any dependent, single and clear criminal record that have been waiting for at least 7 months without any progress. On the other hand, why do some people literally got everything approved within 2-3 months and others get no update even in 6 months mark??????

Second, people who came here as a student or fsw stream are currently or will immediately contribute to society in a positive way if they get their files processed within the 'promised' time frame. I have nothing against the Afgan people but the way IRCC turned CEC, FSW, or PNP applicants away and say they only prioritize Afgan people is absurd, as these people paying taxes hence your salary.

I mean if you hate your job, please quit, no need to be rude to people who just want an update on their files (I mean we paid them a fee for that too). The last time I called was August 1, 2021 and the agent gave me a lecture about not calling them anymore.
Hey we are in the same boat. These guys don't follow any system. Its like fishing. They trow the hook in and whichever application is pulled they process. They dnt care if you had applied 1 year ago vs someone who applied 1 month ago. Its incompetence at its best. Make some happy and others mad, heck what can we do about it? Literally NOTHING. We are at the bottom buddy, they don't care about how u can contribute to their system. Its like if we are fed up of their system we can leave right? Doesn't bother them. They take in 100 of thousands each year.

AmanS2021

Aug 10, 2021
hello, i see you got 2 GU before, but montreal VO usually only give one GU at the end. are you sure you are in montreal VO? i am march 20, nothing GU:(
Yes my primary vo is montreal and secondary is cio sydney. I got the confirm by call and also with the gcms note says the same.

singsingjyh

Apr 11, 2021
I got GCMS note today and it says

Eligibility, criminality, info sharing are passed/completed.

However, they don't mention about zesecurity at all.(even assign date/place)

Plus, my secondary visa office was CIO, but it changed to HM- New Ineligibility.

Anyone know this office??

My timeline
ITA: Feb 13
AOR : MAR 02
MEP: MAR 17
BIO: MAR 22

CEC INLAND. 1 applicant, crs 465

• Sad
Reactions: hoseinbaradaran

Trevor1

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021

Plus, my secondary visa office was CIO, but it changed to HM- New Ineligibility.

My timeline

What does "New ineligibility" mean??

hoseinbaradaran

Star Member
Apr 17, 2020
AOR Received.
08-03-2021

My timeline

Do you remember when did you apply for GCMS ?

Harrysingh04

Aug 20, 2020
Seems we are all stuck indefinitely. My application past 3+ months security not started. Sad thing is now we cannot call ircc anymore.
same here. My Security never started rest everything is passed. I am scared about my criminality. My RCMP is about to expire next month.

Reactions: PD1984

PD1984

Star Member
Jun 28, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
March 2,2021
AOR Received.
March 2,2021
same here. My Security never started rest everything is passed. I am scared about my criminality. My RCMP is about to expire next month.
Will they ask new RCMP, if older RCMP is expired? My RCMP is also going to expire soon.

Ade3032

Dec 22, 2018
Hello guys, can someone please explain what is happening to my application, I got a GU today found out that my medicals which had been passed since April 19th is now changed to 'we are reviewing your medical results'. I did my medical in March 2021 but my spouse and daughter did theirs in Sept 2020 before joining me in Nov 2020.