HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final: Approved

It seems my application is approved since June 1st and I got no portal email since then.
I had a GU a couple of weeks ago... but nothing has happened so far.

It's so frustrating that my application is already approved since June 1st and they put my application in limbo.

hoseinbaradaran

Star Member
Apr 17, 2020
AOR Received.
08-03-2021
Hey Folks, I'm new here.

Here is my situation:
AOR: 13 March 2021
Stream: CEC

Primary VO: RROC
Secondary VO: Ottawa IRCC

Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:

It seems my application is approved since June 1st and I got no portal email since then.

It's so frustrating that my application is already approved since June 1st and they put my application in limbo.
we are in same boat, most of people here have same situation
still we are waiting for golden email :(

Harrysingh04

Aug 20, 2020
Hey Folks, I'm new here.

Here is my situation:
AOR: 13 March 2021
Stream: CEC

Primary VO: RROC
Secondary VO: Ottawa IRCC

Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:

This RROC visa office is just out right strange. I have a similar timeline and same visa office except my Security was not started according to my last GCMS notes and not approved yet. Rest everything was passed way back in first week of July.

victormorita1

Sep 8, 2021
we are in same boat, most of people here have same situation
still we are waiting for golden email :(
Yeah, but in my case, the Final is already approved, but it's been in dead silence since then:/
Like... how difficult it is to click the button and send me the email since the app is already approved?

One of my friends with 3 dependents with AOR on June 15th just got the CoPR today!

Reactions: hoseinbaradaran

victormorita1

Sep 8, 2021
This RROC visa office is just out right strange. I have a similar timeline and same visa office except my Security was not started according to my last GCMS notes and not approved yet. Rest everything was passed way back in first week of July.
The strange thing is the Security field is blank, but the application is approved.

Omfarris29

Star Member
Dec 22, 2018
Libya
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada Embassy Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
My application is the same
Security and Criminality in progress since April
Just I had 2 Gust update on 10-11 June and nothing happened after
Already I submitted RCMP check and I do not know why it takes to long time
Hi did they ask you to submit RCMP? Or you submitted it on your own?

Harrysingh04

Aug 20, 2020
I have heard an insider news that they were earlier not working on Express Entry PNP but now they have started working on most of those applications. They were earlier also not issuing TRV Passport requests since January 2021 applications for students and workers in Canada looking to extend the visa on their passports but now they have started sending requests for applications ranging from January to April 2021. They have definitely moved their resources to other type of applications which were earlier solely focusing on CEC applications. That is why people were getting CoPRs in as less as 35 days as most of the staff was available for CEC. Now we will slowly see number of CoPRs for CEC decreasing and processing times going back to 6 months and beyond.

PD_Canada_PD

Star Member
Apr 22, 2021
thats weird. I applied once and got it in exactly one month.
I called IRCC today and informed them that I am soon going to complete 6 months and my Security is not yet cleared, Why? The agent was good, he checked and advise that the officer hasn't worked on the same, the person may be on leave and would process after coming back from leave, asked me to have patience and do not rely on 6 months timeline.

capforthepr

Nov 26, 2020
Hello Everyone,

I am currently in the process of waiting the PR( EE, CEC), called IRCC, eligibility not started, background and security in process.

I am leaving my current position and moving to a new position in the same company, it will be starting next Monday, I am planning to submit a web form (change of employment) with a LOE and my new position's signed offer letter.

Are these all I need for the web form, or anything else I need to attach?

Thank you.

Last edited: