Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
March 19, 2021
Med's Done....
Feb 27, 2021
Hey guys, received my 1st portal email today,
VO- Montreal, AOR March 19, 2021.
Hopefully will Get COPR soon. All the best to everyone.
Wow. do you have dependents?
We are the same aor and vo. March 19, 2021

Harrysingh04

Aug 20, 2020
Thei
Hello guys, can someone please explain what is happening to my application, I got a GU today found out that my medicals which had been passed since April 19th is now changed to 'we are reviewing your medical results'. I did my medical in March 2021 but my spouse and daughter did theirs in Sept 2020 before joining me in Nov 2020.
Your dependent's medicals have expired sadly. They will have to do the medicals again if they are living outside canada.

Reactions: hoseinbaradaran

Harrysingh04

Aug 20, 2020
They have been inside Canada since November 2020.
Then they will probably extend the medicals. I am too worried as my wife's medicals are expiring in November. She too moved to Canada later during the processing of my application. Maybe that is the reason they are considering it as a complex application.

Ade3032

Dec 22, 2018
Then they will probably extend the medicals. I am too worried as my wife's medicals are expiring in November. She too moved to Canada later during the processing of my application. Maybe that is the reason they are considering it as a complex application.
If there is a provision for extension of medicals for people inside Canada, I think your wife will qualify for extension. We just have to keep hoping for the best.

Harrysingh04

Aug 20, 2020
If there is a provision for extension of medicals for people inside Canada, I think your wife will qualify for extension. We just have to keep hoping for the best.
I am more worried about RCMP. My wife will complete her 6 months in Canada next month and my RCMP PCC will expire next month.

victormorita1

Sep 8, 2021
Hey guys

I just had a conversation with an official immigration consultant, and he told me that currently, the IRCC is focusing 90% to process the refugee applications and what we see in the processing time (Express Entry) at the IRCC webpage cannot be considered.

While the situation in Afghanistan doesn't improve our applications will stay in limbo and the backlog will increase more and more :/

Also, the IRCC has recently recommended all those who applied for a temporary permit before September 7 2021 to re-apply for a faster response... it sounds like a joke but it's an official statement LFMAO Can you imagine what will happen to our application as a consequence of all this? AND we have the election on top of it! lol

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/visitors/visa.html

I will apply for the bridge permit just in case.

SanteS

Star Member
Sep 7, 2021
Burnaby
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CIO Sidney + CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
05-03-2021
My dependents are currently outside Canada. So is my case regarded to be complex and does it take more time for me to wait? What a sad story!

Harrysingh04

Aug 20, 2020
My dependents are currently outside Canada. So is my case regarded to be complex and does it take more time for me to wait? What a sad story!
I honestly dont know. I am in no better situation than you or anyone else waiting for their PR. Our situation is just helpless.

Reactions: SanteS