+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

******March 2021 AOR********

Harrysingh04

Aug 20, 2020
Seriously it’s bullshit I don’t know what they guys are doing
And visa office is RROC now. I confirmed from the IRCC agent. I dont know how it is gonna go from here because I have seen many who applied way later than me with RROC as their visa office already got their CoPR.

Ramannav

May 25, 2021
And visa office is RROC now. I confirmed from the IRCC agent. I dont know how it is gonna go from here because I have seen many who applied way later than me with RROC as their visa office already got their CoPR.
May be it’s time to get copr that’s why they send ur application to rroc

Jamiiii

Star Member
Apr 24, 2021
I feel like Red Skull stuck in Vormir. I guide others to the tresure I cannot posses. Portal Email is like a soul stone to me now.
Hahahahaha . I ho
broo RROC is good news. I get your situation . They dont have any beef again you. Its just a very broken System .

capforthepr

Nov 26, 2020
Could anyone please tell me how to get thru the guide list to speak to an agent when calling IRCC for my PR situation?

Every time when I get to an option that they want me to type in my application number that start with a letter,
but the letter list they provide me doesn't have my letter, I stuck in there.

Thank you

Ramannav

May 25, 2021
Could anyone please tell me how to get thru the guide list to speak to an agent when calling IRCC for my PR situation?

Every time when I get to an option that they want me to type in my application number that start with a letter,
but the letter list they provide me doesn't have my letter, I stuck in there.

Thank you
They will ask for ur uci number you don’t need to press 1 you can press 2 then you have to press 1,1,2,2 then ur application number then dob then press 1.The lady tell you about ur application status afterthat you need to press 0 in order to speak to an agent.

Reactions: james06

james06

Star Member
Dec 9, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-03-2021
AOR Received.
21-03-2021
Med's Done....
30-03-2021
They will ask for ur uci number you don’t need to press 1 you can press 2 then you have to press 1,1,2,2 then ur application number then dob then press 1.The lady tell you about ur application status afterthat you need to press 0 in order to speak to an agent.
I will try this on Monday. Going through the UCI number never works for me.

Reactions: Harfateh

james06

Star Member
Dec 9, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-03-2021
AOR Received.
21-03-2021
Med's Done....
30-03-2021
Yeah try this on Monday.For sure you will connect to them
Will do. Should I ask them straight up the progress of my application? Or do I've to create an excuse to get more information about the progress?

Ramannav

May 25, 2021
Will do. Should I ask them straight up the progress of my application? Or do I've to create an excuse to get more information about the progress?
I called them 5 times.Everytime I ask them that I want to check the status of my application what’s going on in my application and what stages has been passed and what is left.I asked about my visa office as well first time.

Reactions: james06