+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

******March 2021 AOR********

capforthepr

Nov 26, 2020
They will ask for ur uci number you don’t need to press 1 you can press 2 then you have to press 1,1,2,2 then ur application number then dob then press 1.The lady tell you about ur application status afterthat you need to press 0 in order to speak to an agent.
Thank you so much for your guide, I will call them next week!

Reactions: Harrysingh04

james06

Star Member
Dec 9, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-03-2021
AOR Received.
21-03-2021
Med's Done....
30-03-2021
I called them 5 times.Everytime I ask them that I want to check the status of my application what’s going on in my application and what stages has been passed and what is left.I asked about my visa office as well first time.
Awesome, Thanks

JMSC

Star Member
May 7, 2021
Abbotsford VC
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
March 19, 2021
Med's Done....
Feb 27, 2021
Saw some great news here from Montreal VO. I hope I will receive mine too. AoR March 19.

Reactions: A2D2 and smurfgirl

james06

Star Member
Dec 9, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-03-2021
AOR Received.
21-03-2021
Med's Done....
30-03-2021
Received a GU yesterday ( on 6 aug)
BACKGROUND changed from processing to " process".
Vo: Montreal
Aor: 7 march
COPR is coming soon next week latest

Reactions: smurfgirl

PD1984

Star Member
Jun 28, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
March 2,2021
AOR Received.
March 2,2021
Hey guys
Mine is a bit weird case

Here’s my update-
AOR- 19 march 2021
Medical passed- 31 march 2021
Biometrics- 7 April 2021
No updates after that
I tried calling the IRCC many times after that but didn’t get thru so someone here mentioned to call between 3-4pm and I tried that today and got thru.

The lady told me that my VO was RROC ottawa and my COPR was already issued on 19 june and I should’ve received the email. I told her that I didn’t and she told me after checking it for sometime that my COPR was printed and approved but wasn’t sent to me for some reason. She told me that she had messaged the office and I’ll receive the COPR very soon. My profile is still showing the status as eligibility in review and background check in progress.
Hope everyone gets their soon as well
Hey guys
Mine is a bit weird case

Here’s my update-
AOR- 19 march 2021
Medical passed- 31 march 2021
Biometrics- 7 April 2021
No updates after that
I tried calling the IRCC many times after that but didn’t get thru so someone here mentioned to call between 3-4pm and I tried that today and got thru.

The lady told me that my VO was RROC ottawa and my COPR was already issued on 19 june and I should’ve received the email. I told her that I didn’t and she told me after checking it for sometime that my COPR was printed and approved but wasn’t sent to me for some reason. She told me that she had messaged the office and I’ll receive the COPR very soon. My profile is still showing the status as eligibility in review and background check in progress.
Hope everyone gets their soon as well
same incident happened with one of our close friend. But after talking to IRCC agent, he got to know about application is approved and next week he received ecopr. Hope you will get soon...
Hopefully. Don't know about eligibility, its still showing same as before.
But my crs draw was 75
In my case Since from last 5 month eligibility status showing... reviewing your eligibility

Last edited:

Naiv

Star Member
Jul 28, 2021
One of my friend havnt got her CoPR its been one month since she got her portal email. Her visa office is RROC. The way thigs are going with us, I think they are gonna do the same with us when or if they ever send us portal email.
Don’t worry bro just relax there’s nothing we can do be taking too much stress ..