Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-03-2021
Med's Done....
23-03-2021
LANDED..........
16-08-2021
ohh okk...strange thing happened just now... I got a call from my local MP office( i emailed them couple of weeks back) and they said my PR is approved. This is no where reflected in my accounts and the agent I spoke to few minutes back also didn't say that. I am not sure what is going on... I think I am calling it a day.
Anyway congrats!hhh

Reactions: shivohum

Harrysingh04

Aug 20, 2020
for the confusion??... such an Irony... I don't even feel happy. I am not trusting anyone until I get my COPR :)
Be thankful that you at least have a hope that it will happen soon. My security havent even started yet and I dont know how many days, months or years they are gonna take.

shivohum

Mar 26, 2021
Be thankful that you at least have a hope that it will happen soon. My security havent even started yet and I dont know how many days, months or years they are gonna take.
Yes you are right... I am just little frustrated. You will also get it soon my friend...don't loose hope. My AOR is 21st Feb. So I am hoping that next week you should get yours...

Harrysingh04

Aug 20, 2020
Yes you are right... I am just little frustrated. You will also get it soon my friend...don't loose hope. My AOR is 21st Feb. So I am hoping that next week you should get yours...
I am beyond these logics now that if someone got something some day mine will come soon. I have lost count on how many such hopes I have had and then lost. I have my calendar filled with such dates when I was expecting something but nothing happened.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: shivohum

szzyp

Star Member
Jun 13, 2016
Day 21 waiting for eCoPR. I have received the latest GCMS note today, and my application is already approved. Some CoPR info is already filled in per the GCMS note (I even see my document # starts with T!), but they got my original and last entry date wrong.

Last edited: