CEC
Visa Office......
RROC
App. Filed.......
17 March 2021
AOR Received.
17 March 2021
Why r they transferring applications to different vo
I guess they like to transfer file between V/O and give excuse of covid. Everyone is wrking now but they will still make excuse of covid. My criminality is still in progress from march31st adn security not even started

Reactions: Ramannav

gurcheema26

Jul 22, 2021
Timeline
AOR - 11 March
MEP - 26 March

No updates after this. Not a single one.
July 18 - PR confirmation portal(replied same day)
July 19 - Credentials of portal
July 20 - COPR
July 20 - PR Application status change to Approved

Waiting for PR card now. VO - Ottawa
Final update.
July 22 - Linked PR card case in GC account
August 3 - Status changed to approved and card was mailed as per status
Aug 6 - Received PR card in mail (Sydney office)

Good luck everyone!

JMSC

Star Member
May 7, 2021
Abbotsford VC
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
March 19, 2021
Med's Done....
Feb 27, 2021
You should get first GU around Aug 17-18
Thank you for bringing us a chance and confidence my friend. My AOR is Montreal also and dont have any updates since after aor. I called IRCC last June 15. Only Background has been passed. Hoping a great news soon

Reactions: smurfgirl

shivohum

Mar 26, 2021
Have to try like 5-7 times. you dont have to wait for the lady to stop speaking just press the option you want to. DOnt enter UCI number its a waste of time just press 2 and go through.
Ok so I could speak to the agent, she said everything looks good but she can't say how long its going to take. :( For portal she has no information so she asked me to email the portal email id, I never got a response from IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca .

shivohum

Mar 26, 2021
same here, all is done. All they have to do is provide their blessings and send copr and pr cards :)
Yes they are just taking their own sweet time or our luck is not working in this case. :) But I am still not sure how you guys are getting the detailed status on where your application stands like Eligibility - Passed, Info-sharing, Background check etc. The agent just said the Eligibility is passed (that is also not updated in my IRCC account :) ). I really hope and pray that we all get the PR real soon and be done with this process.

Reactions: james06

rockycocky

Star Member
Jul 11, 2021
Yes they are just taking their own sweet time or our luck is not working in this case. :) But I am still not sure how you guys are getting the detailed status on where your application stands like Eligibility - Passed, Info-sharing, Background check etc. The agent just said the Eligibility is passed (that is also not updated in my IRCC account :) ). I really hope and pray that we all get the PR real soon and be done with this process.
some agents are helpful some dont like to share, i try my luck by calling twice thats all. i have applied for gcms notes and i have not received it yet.

shivohum

Mar 26, 2021
some agents are helpful some dont like to share, i try my luck by calling twice thats all. i have applied for gcms notes and i have not received it yet.
ohh okk...strange thing happened just now... I got a call from my local MP office( i emailed them couple of weeks back) and they said my PR is approved. This is no where reflected in my accounts and the agent I spoke to few minutes back also didn't say that. I am not sure what is going on... I think I am calling it a day.