+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

BnI

Star Member
Apr 1, 2020
no I don’t think so, I think there’s just going to be a delay of a month or two than usual! Got to be positive about this whole situation
I'm hoping I'm wrong but gotta be prepared for the worst right?

Konan1982

Champion Member
Mar 22, 2012
Hi everyone, for a Outland spousal sponsorship, for my wife in Colombia . Will the visa get denied if you don’t include wedding photos or invatations ,we got married in Canada Nov 2018 . But did not have a big wedding was thinking of doing in Colombia but my family from Canada could not attend . And obviously likewise with her family being in Colombia . I have all other supporting documents including a Canadian Marriage Certificate . Thank you
did you file an outland spouse sponshorship?

switzerland123

Aug 20, 2017
Hi everyone I sent an application on March 9th and they received on March 12, now bcoz of covid 19 situation I didn’t receive any AOR yet. If I want to change Sponsor’s address then what should I do in this situation. Please any leads would be appreciated.

Mice

Star Member
Mar 19, 2020
Hi everyone I sent an application on March 9th and they received on March 12, now bcoz of covid 19 situation I didn’t receive any AOR yet. If I want to change Sponsor’s address then what should I do in this situation. Please any leads would be appreciated.
Wait until you receive AOR to have your application number and submit change address through web-form

ddzel

Star Member
Feb 17, 2020
Does anyone know if applications are still being processed since all but one have not received an AOR1, or is the office closed due to COVID-19?

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
Does anyone know if applications are still being processed since all but one have not received an AOR1, or is the office closed due to COVID-19?
It's not closed. They're just not working on the applications

Dude29

Star Member
Dec 23, 2019
It's not closed. They're just not working on the applications
Don’t get this...what is the use of accepting applications if they are not processing them. This way the applications are just going to keep piling on. They just can’t keep accepting apps and wait for everything to be fine and when they come back to office they see 1000 apps just lying there.

espresso4life

Jan 2, 2020
Don’t get this...what is the use of accepting applications if they are not processing them. This way the applications are just going to keep piling on. They just can’t keep accepting apps and wait for everything to be fine and when they come back to office they see 1000 apps just lying there.
Someone on here said gov't is working from home...which I sincerely hope is right and I hope they are being paid well for their efforts. Sure immigration in general maybe not so much, but reuniting Canadians with their spouses should *absolutely* be considered "essential / critical" during this time.

rrss13

Mar 24, 2020
Someone on here said gov't is working from home...which I sincerely hope is right and I hope they are being paid well for their efforts. Sure immigration in general maybe not so much, but reuniting Canadians with their spouses should *absolutely* be considered "essential / critical" during this time.
100% agreed

sh33p

Star Member
Mar 14, 2020
100% agreed
I'm in the govt. and I'm working from home. It's hard to say what's happening at Immigration. Need to be patient with Immigration. I'm quite sure they're processing still, but possibly at a slower pace to due to demands related to covid-19. My guess anyhow. I don't know any more than you folks in that regard.

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
Ye and lots of application money that keeps piling up. Why not keep business going? The economy must go on . This is me being honest and sarcastic at the same time

Reactions: Gam14 and rrss13

DigitalKat

Feb 13, 2019
I got my AOR on March 10th. Submitted application 4 business days before. With Covid19 they are still processing them but at a much slower pace. I have a feeling those applications that are with them will be processed first priority once its all resolved.

I noticed they placed one of my step daughters last name wrong as GERRA and not GUERRA. although all the documents have the correct spelling. Im not sure if its from my form. Should I have them change this or wait for them to bring it up? All my wifes information that im sponsoring is fine. I cant link the account to gc key as it says it cant locate it, even though im putting 100% the correct info. What should I do here? The online tool works and says Application recieved, it is where I noticed the spelling mistake

Thanks!