+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** March 2020 INLAND Spouse Sponsorship ***

yella10

Jul 31, 2019
Yes PR card foto is different from PR photo . Make sure there is stamp at back from where you get the photo clicked . They need foto taken within 6 months not before that . So no old foto
Thank you for this info. I will send a new photo then. :) I went to Staples for this before and they know what to do for this type of photo.

baggins100

Dec 18, 2020
Hello,

I received AIP & SA a couple of days ago and yesterday on ECAS changed to DM. On my GCKey I do not have COPR yet. Does DM appear when eligibility is passed or when there is a real final decision, which is hopefully confirmation?

Reactions: J20190911

HarrisYN

Feb 9, 2021
March 11th, 2020 inland submission, got AIP on January 27th. Today I received a phone call from Niagara Office and had about 5 minutes conversation, she confirmed with me about my name, home address and especially whether I am in Canada or not... and she told me I was approved to get my PR, then I received the approval letter after 20 minutes.
I am so happy. Good luck, everyone, please just wait patiently and the good news will be coming!!

Razoray

Star Member
Jul 7, 2020
Hi. .
I have applied for the OWP for my wife back in June 2020 through GCkey . she is out of status from Aug 2020 . But Still we have not got any update on OWP and even on the inland Spousal application.
Can i please know why and how you resubmitted the OWP ?
Thank you.
any advice will be much appriciated.
applied in march for OWP and still nothing

• Sad
Reactions: bonham

Razoray

Star Member
Jul 7, 2020
I guess most of you guys have SIN numbers by now but wondering . my wife is filing her taxes and would like to clam me and her daughter as dependents but we have no sin number ....any thoughts on this matter

jd8i

May 7, 2015
Canada
Category........
FAM