+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** March 2020 INLAND Spouse Sponsorship ***

gallagher11

Star Member
Jul 26, 2020
My wife just received approval today on her re-submitted OWP (submitted Oct. 8th). On GCKey it says approved Feb. 15th, but she hasn't received an email yet. Does anyone know what comes after they approve the OWP? Will they just sent it to us in the mail within a few days?

Reactions: Rj saini

jd8i

May 7, 2015
Canada
Category........
FAM
Hi there,
I’ve received SA and AIP already. And today I received a message from cic about paying RPRF (Right of Permanent Residence Fee). The thing is I’ve already paid for this when we sent the application in March 2020. Should I just ignore the message?
No need to pay it again if you have already paid for it. They send this reminder to everyone. It is generic.

yella10

Jul 31, 2019
Question, when I submitted the application I've also sent the photo for PR Card because it's on the checklist that says it's for the PR Card and I followed the specifications. When I received the letter for COPR it is saying instructions again on how to submit photos and requirements for pr card.

It says:

"This letter does not replace the permanent resident card; you are still required to submit the documentation to obtain your permanent resident card. Please print a copy of this letter and send it along with one photo that meets our photo specifications to the address listed above. Please ensure that you write your unique client identifier (UCI) and name on the back of the photo. You do not need to sign the letter nor the photo. If your address has changed, please provide us with your current address."

Will they mail the PR Card automatically at this point or should I send photo again?

Thank you!!

Smithham3

Jul 15, 2018
Question, when I submitted the application I've also sent the photo for PR Card because it's on the checklist that says it's for the PR Card and I followed the specifications. When I received the letter for COPR it is saying instructions again on how to submit photos and requirements for pr card.

It says:

"This letter does not replace the permanent resident card; you are still required to submit the documentation to obtain your permanent resident card. Please print a copy of this letter and send it along with one photo that meets our photo specifications to the address listed above. Please ensure that you write your unique client identifier (UCI) and name on the back of the photo. You do not need to sign the letter nor the photo. If your address has changed, please provide us with your current address."

Will they mail the PR Card automatically at this point or should I send photo again?

Thank you!!
You need to send another photo along side this letter u received as the photo u sent back in March 2020 is way past 6 months.

Reactions: J20190911

Jash91

Star Member
Jan 22, 2021
You need to send another photo along side this letter u received as the photo u sent back in March 2020 is way past 6 months.
Yes PR card foto is different from PR photo . Make sure there is stamp at back from where you get the photo clicked . They need foto taken within 6 months not before that . So no old foto

Jash91

Star Member
Jan 22, 2021
March 11 applicant still waiting for COPR ppl usually getting it within two three days but i got SA on 27 jan still no copr ! I am so stressed

Lilyn

Star Member
Jan 15, 2021
March 11 applicant still waiting for COPR ppl usually getting it within two three days but i got SA on 27 jan still no copr ! I am so stressed
Feb 20th applicant. Did not even receive SA or AIP yet lol. My application is stuck at "we are processing your background check". I don't understand how they are reviewing the applications if the majority of March applicants are getting their CORP's and Jan-Feb applicants are sitting with no updates. Frustrating

Jash91

Star Member
Jan 22, 2021
Feb 20th applicant. Did not even receive SA or AIP yet lol. My application is stuck at "we are processing your background check". I don't understand how they are reviewing the applications if the majority of March applicants are getting their CORP's and Jan-Feb applicants are sitting with no updates. Frustrating
Yes everything is messed up

Rj saini

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
what office is processing your file ?
My file is processing in Mississauga office and still, i have no update on my file after SA ..
I think Mississauga office is working very slow.

Rj saini

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
My wife just received approval today on her re-submitted OWP (submitted Oct. 8th). On GCKey it says approved Feb. 15th, but she hasn't received an email yet. Does anyone know what comes after they approve the OWP? Will they just sent it to us in the mail within a few days?
Hi. .
I have applied for the OWP for my wife back in June 2020 through GCkey . she is out of status from Aug 2020 . But Still we have not got any update on OWP and even on the inland Spousal application.
Can i please know why and how you resubmitted the OWP ?
Thank you.
any advice will be much appriciated.

Reactions: gallagher11