+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** March 2020 INLAND Spouse Sponsorship ***

Razoray

Star Member
Jul 7, 2020
the average time for SA on the spread sheet is 317 days from submitting and that is today for me lol i wonder if it will come .probably not but nothing wrong with wishing

Reactions: J20190911

Hazmatt

Apr 27, 2020
A question for those here that have been asked multiple times for additional docs...The first time I was able to use the webform and GCkey. The second ask I uploaded through webform but do not have the option to add more documents to GCkey. Has anyone else that was asked for additional docs not been able to also add them in GCkey?

Underhill

Feb 5, 2020
Vancouver, BC
A question for those here that have been asked multiple times for additional docs...The first time I was able to use the webform and GCkey. The second ask I uploaded through webform but do not have the option to add more documents to GCkey. Has anyone else that was asked for additional docs not been able to also add them in GCkey?
Yes.

I’ve been asked for multiple docs and the file upload section in my GCkey account doesn’t have enough options to upload the requested docs. I used the link included in the last request for docs. Let’s hope these docs survive the database issues IRCC has been having lately...

Marge88

Aug 31, 2020
Hi all
I received SA and AIP on February 4th (march 23rd applicant)
But even though I did my medical exams mid January, my application still says "we did not receive your medical results"
Is anyone in the same situation?
I read on one of the ircc web pages that they are backlogged to process medicals but I can't find it anymore.

jobandhindsa

Jan 15, 2014
Hi all
I received SA and AIP on February 4th (march 23rd applicant)
But even though I did my medical exams mid January, my application still says "we did not receive your medical results"
Is anyone in the same situation?
I read on one of the ircc web pages that they are backlogged to process medicals but I can't find it anymore.
No SA or AIP but i did my biometrics on 12 january but my application says “we do not have your fingerprints. Please look that the biometrics letter” medical did pass tho.
March 28 application

yella10

Jul 31, 2019
Hi there,
I’ve received SA and AIP already. And today I received a message from cic about paying RPRF (Right of Permanent Residence Fee). The thing is I’ve already paid for this when we sent the application in March 2020. Should I just ignore the message?