+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** March 2020 INLAND Spouse Sponsorship ***

leel

Feb 4, 2012
Hi guys,
I am March 5 applicant,I received SA and AIP Feb 3 and Feb 4 7.39 am I received e mail from immigration agent asking my height and eye colour, I replied soon then after 5 minutes I received e COPR.Hope you guys also will get soon. Only be patient. Good luck for everybody

Smithham3

Jul 15, 2018
Co
Hi guys,
I am March 5 applicant,I received SA and AIP Feb 3 and Feb 4 7.39 am I received e mail from immigration agent asking my height and eye colour, I replied soon then after 5 minutes I received e COPR.Hope you guys also will get soon. Only be patient. Good luck for everybody
Congrats...what province r u in?

Reactions: J20190911

Wensy

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
Hi guys

permanent residence Application status " complete "

you entered Canada at the Etobicoke IRCC office on February 6, 2021 and became a permanent resident.

It shows like this today BUT I haven't received COPR yet. Usually how long does it take to get COPR after this message?

Ude

May 6, 2017
Hi guys

permanent residence Application status " complete "

you entered Canada at the Etobicoke IRCC office on February 6, 2021 and became a permanent resident.

It shows like this today BUT I haven't received COPR yet. Usually how long does it take to get COPR after this message?
Yea. Etobicoke is backlogged. The waiting game begins again!

Ude

May 6, 2017
Are u waiting as well??
Do u know how long takes?

Even though "complete " , still have to wait to get COPR?
I already landed. I am located in Ottawa. I got my COPR same day it was approved.

People that live in the GTA area are waiting for the COPR. The wait is crazy.
Yea, you need the copr document. It is proof that you are a PR until your card comes and it also has information for your card.

Last edited:

Mani777

Sep 25, 2020
Just received a email can u guys tell me please what is this? In the email says -:
“Hello,
We are currently processing your application for permanent residency. You now qualify to receive pre-arrival services to help you prepare for your new life in Canada. These services are only available to you before you enter Canada.
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) funds settlement service provider organizations to deliver pre-arrival services at no cost to you. We strongly recommend that you use pre-arrival services. They can help you to:
• Prepare for your move to Canada and learn about living and working in Canada; • Get your education, work experience, and professional licenses and certificates
recognized in Canada;
• Connect with employers; and
• Connect with organizations that offer free settlement services, including
language training, after you arrive in Canada.
Explore the list of pre-arrival services available to you offered by the federal government or the provincial or territorial government of your destination:”

Jash91

Star Member
Jan 22, 2021
Just received a email can u guys tell me please what is this? In the email says -:
“Hello,
We are currently processing your application for permanent residency. You now qualify to receive pre-arrival services to help you prepare for your new life in Canada. These services are only available to you before you enter Canada.
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) funds settlement service provider organizations to deliver pre-arrival services at no cost to you. We strongly recommend that you use pre-arrival services. They can help you to:
• Prepare for your move to Canada and learn about living and working in Canada; • Get your education, work experience, and professional licenses and certificates
recognized in Canada;
• Connect with employers; and
• Connect with organizations that offer free settlement services, including
language training, after you arrive in Canada.
Explore the list of pre-arrival services available to you offered by the federal government or the provincial or territorial government of your destination:”
Are you an outland applicant?