+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** March 2020 INLAND Spouse Sponsorship ***

javis77

Jan 31, 2021
Np...if you have anymore questions lemme know.
Hi Smithham,

How much documents do you need submit with OWP application? Do I have to duplicate everything ( documents, pictures)?

For that PART C( Question 4), I can just put N/A right? or leave it blank?

Smithham3

Jul 15, 2018
Hi Smithham,

How much documents do you need submit with OWP application? Do I have to duplicate everything ( documents, pictures)?

For that PART C( Question 4), I can just put N/A right? or leave it blank?
If the same document that is required for PR is also required for owp then yes you have to send duplicates as PR is processed in CPC-Mississauga and owp will be sent to CPC-Edmonton by Mississauga officers once app is deemed complete for processing.

remember, only documents that are required for both PR and owp should be duplicated.

pictures are only required for the PR app and not owp.

For anything that doesn’t apply to u, you can put NA. So yes put NA to question 4

Razoray

Star Member
Jul 7, 2020
Idid , applied for my son's in 2019 and still in process ,delayed due to covid .
does it matter if the child is out of status while you waiting
my daughter came with me and her mom to Canada on a visitors visa but her visa expired

Mirh

Jan 4, 2021
Same problem here. Visa expired even passport expired but i dont think its a big deal as long as u dont need to travel. I dnt know if ur daughter needs school but i had no problem with that also as it only matter the parents status (citizenship or valid residence) and birth certificate

Razoray

Star Member
Jul 7, 2020
Same problem here. Visa expired even passport expired but i dont think its a big deal as long as u dont need to travel. I dnt know if ur daughter needs school but i had no problem with that also as it only matter the parents status (citizenship or valid residence) and birth certificate
no she's only 3 so no school yet and her mother is Canadian citizen by birth got her USA birth certificate and passport but no other ID tipes

Mirh

Jan 4, 2021
no she's only 3 so no school yet and her mother is Canadian citizen by birth got her USA birth certificate and passport but no other ID tipes
They should be on implied status as their citizenship is still in process. Hopefully we will get it soon. ✌

Reactions: Razoray

gallagher11

Star Member
Jul 26, 2020
Calling on any March inland applicant who had to submit additional proof of cohabitation/relationship documents. Wondering when you submitted these forms, and when (if) IRCC updated your application acknowledging receipt of the additional docs? We submitted ours Jan. 4th via webform but still no update on this.

Reactions: J20190911