*** March 2020 INLAND Spouse Sponsorship ***

Ms.kaka

Star Member
Jan 24, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I applied on march 12th and i just got the work permit approval today
HI there,

Who received the confirmation of your work permit approval, the principal applicant or the sponsor? Thank you

Congrats !

nonameizz

Oct 18, 2020
March 17th applicant here. I was able to link my OWP a few days ago and just now I was able to link my PR application. My OWP hasn't been approved yet nor have we gotten the AOR email. The CIC internet platform says my application is 60% done.

Lemonja

Aug 18, 2020
Hi! I received Biometric instruction letter yesterday.

The letter mentions that I need to make an appointment.
But the website of biometric, at the top part, said "Service Canada officers will call you to book an appointment. Don’t go to a Service Canada Centre unless a Service Canada officer calls you and schedules an appointment for you.

So, I don't need to do anything until the officer call me, does my understanding correct?

Reactions: aesc

Wensy

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
Hi! I received Biometric instruction letter yesterday.

The letter mentions that I need to make an appointment.
But the website of biometric, at the top part, said "Service Canada officers will call you to book an appointment. Don’t go to a Service Canada Centre unless a Service Canada officer calls you and schedules an appointment for you.

So, I don't need to do anything until the officer call me, does my understanding correct?
Yeah, they will call you and will give instructions, so do not miss unknown calling in the coming weeks.

Reactions: aesc

bonham

Aug 3, 2020
Vancouver Island
Category........
FAM
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-03-2020
AOR Received.
29-10-20
Do you need to have Biometrics completed before you received the OWP?

Razoray

Star Member
Jul 7, 2020
My wife is sponsoring me and got a new job than the one on our app should we update them via the web forum on IRCC web page

Awthabit

Oct 23, 2020
I sent my PR application in March and it was received on April 2. I included the biometrics fee receipt and the OWP along with my application.

The only contact with IRCC I have had was the Biometrics fee letter in September. I am unable to link my application to my IRCC account and I have yet to receive my AOR.

I have valid biometrics so I don’t think I need to submit new biometrics because of new covid-19 regulations.

anybody in a similar situation? When did you guys receive your AOR/OWP confirmation. I’m super stressed honestly

Susalabimbam

Oct 23, 2020
Vancouver, BC
Category........
FAM
Hey there! I'm new to this forum, but we also applied in March (sent March 11th, received March 17th). We received our AOR yesterday, but we had our OWP rejected because of insufficient fees paid?

I am just wondering if that has happened to anyone else? We paid everything in full ($1040.00 CAD) when we submitted, but have now resubmitted the OWP. I think the fees increased to $1050.00 CAD at some point, so we paid the additional $10.00 for the increase in charge. But I am not sure if that was the reason as to why they rejected it?

It is incredibly frustrating trying to figure out what went wrong when there are no clear instructions given.

Anyway, thanks so much in advance for any replies!

Awthabit

Oct 23, 2020
Hey there! I'm new to this forum, but we also applied in March (sent March 11th, received March 17th). We received our AOR yesterday, but we had our OWP rejected because of insufficient fees paid?

I am just wondering if that has happened to anyone else? We paid everything in full ($1040.00 CAD) when we submitted, but have now resubmitted the OWP. I think the fees increased to $1050.00 CAD at some point, so we paid the additional $10.00 for the increase in charge. But I am not sure if that was the reason as to why they rejected it?

It is incredibly frustrating trying to figure out what went wrong when there are no clear instructions given.

Anyway, thanks so much in advance for any replies!
I personally payed $1250 (OWP+biometrics+Application fee). I think the fee has increased to 1300 since (for those things.

perhaps you forgot to pay for the right to hold the open work permit?